Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the based ragepill

take the ANNIHILATEEVERYSINGLENORMIEFROMTHESURFACEOFEARTHPILL

@erenyeager

@erenyeager
nahh that nigga already took the ANNIHILATEEVERYSINGLEMARLEYANFROMTHESURFACEOFEARTHpill

@erenyeager
EDDDAC02 351E 4E15 9881 D53A2038B15C

good good , hes closer to our foundation

How can you NOT get bitter? Especially after the whole life of constant rejection and missing out on everything? How is this possible?

How can you NOT get bitter? Especially after the whole life of constant rejection and missing out on everything? How is this possible?

"Is it my fault if I like him Chad better than you?"

No, it is not, but there needs to be consequences.

For instance, if Chad impregnates you and then bails out, I should not have to contribute to whatever support the government ends up giving you.

I don't frequent these bluepill softcore incel platforms often because they are always the same:

>ForeverAlone
>Do not tell anyone they are not forever alone enough to be here. Foreveralone has no firm definition
>No incel speak or references

I think that one thing to remember here is: when a girl rejects you, the reason doesn't matter. You just move on and look for the next girl.

It doesn't matter whether her stated reason was true or or not, because you don't even care why. You're focused on finding your future girlfriend, not worrying about someone who didn't work out.

I believe this mentality will help you avoid such crushing anger and allow you to keep up the search.

Suppose you go to the grocery store and they're out of something that you wanted. You don't ask the manager why they're out of it, right? You don't care why; you just go to a different store.
Yeah bro just keep failing and never wonder why

What exactly is the point of bluepill platforms when you are not allowed to think and speak your mind? Why are you required to act like you don't see what's going on.

Whoa bro that really hurts. I totally feel you. When girls reject (to be clear, girls don’t even look at me or talk to me) me I know it’s not their fault and they totally have the right to date whoever they want. No girls owes me anything. But it’s the feeling of not being wanted by anyone while everyone around you is getting someone. All my friends play around with girls and fuck a ton of them but I’m still a virgin, I feel that bitterness tbh it comes and goes. sometimes it’s just so overwhelming I don’t give a fuck about anything else. Sometimes I wonder why was I even born.

Whoa bro that really hurts. I totally feel you. When girls reject (to be clear, girls don’t even look at me or talk to me) me I know it’s not their fault and they totally have the right to date whoever they want. No girls owes me anything. But it’s the feeling of not being wanted by anyone while everyone around you is getting someone. All my friends play around with girls and fuck a ton of them but I’m still a virgin, I feel that bitterness tbh it comes and goes. sometimes it’s just so overwhelming I don’t give a fuck about anything else. Sometimes I wonder why was I even born.

inb4 redditfaggorinos tell him he should try being extra nice and maybe subscribe to a few onlyfans pages
completely normal reaction