Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the barber pill!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I didnt go to the barber in years. My dad cuts my hair just too much anxiety to go there ngl.
Whats with you guys?

I dont cut my hair.

Same bro, last time i went to the barber was in 2014 i think. Now it's either my sister or myself who is cutting my hair.

I go to the barber every second month.

Need to go to the barber and get a clean cut so I can take a picture for my linkedin tbh ngl

I avoid it for as long as possible. I need to go again in the next few days. I want to buy a thing to do it myself.

I had to work very hard on myself to go there.
Now I have no problem.

I cut my own hair in the bathroom so I don't have to pay money or interact with another person

havent had a haircut in atleast 5 months ngl

i dont leave my house anyways so it doesnt matter

My dad cuts my hair
Same bro. He's not that good at it but it's better than wasting money and mental energy by going to a real barber. They never listen to what I ask them to do anyway, they always cut it way too short for my liking so there's no point.

hairdressers here can't do shit, I only ask them to cut the ends and they still manage to fuck it up
I'm avoiding them like plague and only go there when my hair gets really bad (which doesn't really happen, because I use good shampoos, conditioners and hair oils, so I barely ever get any split ends)

I cut my own hair unless I need to look good for some event (basically never).

kinda, not too long. I sometimes cut it from the ends.
I hate to have long hair tbh
Same bro. He's not that good at it but it's better than wasting money and mental energy by going to a real barber. They never listen to what I ask them to do anyway, they always cut it way too short for my liking so there's no point.
same tbh

nice to have a dad :feelstrash:

i go to the barber every 6 months.