Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the apepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Apes are our closest relatives so it is reasonable to assume their societies are also similar to human society. Which means there are good looking apes at the top of the hierarchy, normies and incel apes at the very bottom. Yet to us humans apes of a species all look the same:

four-adult-chimpanzees-and-one-baby-chimpanzee-in-the-grass-picture-id92262439

Can you tell which ones are good looking and which ones are ugly?

If aliens were to look at humans we also would all look the same to them. Objectively the differences in appearance betweens us are miniscule, but they decide our entire fate. The difference between 5' and 6' is below 17%, not to mention facial bone structure which is literal millimeters. Yet an ugly 5' manlet lives in a completely different world than a 6' Chad. It is likely similar for the apes above, we just can't see it.

@ThoughtfulCel :feelsrope:

I don't think chimps give a fuck about looks. I think it's more who's bigger, stronger and more aggressive aka who's a bigger alpha

I don't think chimps give a fuck about looks. I think it's more who's bigger, stronger and more aggressive aka who's a bigger alpha
I'm p sure during mating season they just stand there with their ass exposed and whoever gets to it first wins:feelskek:

Yeah this is exactly what would happen if there weren't any cucked laws

Humans would just kill each other and rape the females a la survival of the fittest. Deep down, we as a species are no different from animals behavior wise, with laws and morals being the only thing that holds us back. This is why lookism is a thing and you always the bullies winning, because the unability to fight back or kill them means you aren't allowed to go up the social ladder by your own merits.

Being big and masculine is part of looks.

Cope, in monkey society strength is above all else

Yeah this is exactly what would happen if there weren't any cucked laws

Humans would just kill each other and rape the females a la survival of the fittest. Deep down, we as a species are no different from animals behavior wise, with laws and morals being the only thing that holds us back. This is why lookism is a thing and you always the bullies winning, because the unability to fight back or kill them means you aren't allowed to go up the social ladder by your own merits.

Cope, in monkey society strength is above all else
that's true
because their females when in heat are extremely promiscuous and will fuck anything:blackpill:
that differs them from other ape species
results in their extremely aggressive behaviour-alpha chimp chases away all the horny beta chimps because the females spread legs for them too
and they still very often get laid so they evolved proportionally bigger genitals than other mammals
in a gangbang it increases the chances of fatherhood because bigger load and longer penis=increased chance of impregnation

Believe it or not, Ape women are lookist

maybe the apes that look more "human" (like niggers) are considered better looking.
would be funny if ape foids tried to fuck nigger males to "improve their gene pools" like the noodlewhores are doing to the whites.

the difference is that unlike ricecels who do nothing, the apecels would smash their whores' skulls in and cannibalize their bodies for the betrayal.

that's true
because their females when in heat are extremely promiscuous and will fuck anything:blackpill:
that differs them from other ape species
results in their extremely aggressive behaviour-alpha chimp chases away all the horny beta chimps because the females spread legs for them too
and they still very often get laid so they evolved proportionally bigger genitals than other mammals
in a gangbang it increases the chances of fatherhood because bigger load and longer penis=increased chance of impregnation
I believe in camelpill

maybe the apes that look more "human" (like niggers) are considered better looking.
would be funny if ape foids tried to fuck nigger males to "improve their gene pools" like the noodlewhores are doing to the whites.

the difference is that unlike ricecels who do nothing, the apecels would smash their whores' skulls in and cannibalize their bodies for the betrayal.
Humans are way more neotenous than chimps, if human society tells us anything chimps shouldn't be attracted to species that are more neotenous than them.

Humans are way more neotenous than chimps, if human society tells us anything chimps shouldn't be attracted to species that are more neotenous than them.
yeah true, even chimp babies look like old men.

ive looked into this. there aren't any studies on it, but from my anecdotal observations there is DEFINITELY some truth in it.

strength matters much more than looks, but the same robustness and airway indicators found in humans do seem to predict mating success in nonhuman primates.

in capuchin monkeys FWHR is much more important for mating success than it is in humans