Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Take the anhedoniapill

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Basically when you don't find happiness in doing anything, not even your hobbies. I can't even fix it, I will just have to endure the next decade God knows how ill get through it without roping.

I dont enjoy anything no more.

Yeah, this is really rough. I feel like I haven't fully enjoyed anything in 10 years. I've started a number of video games I find really interesting, but I'm never able to finish a playthrough. The only things I've really "enjoyed" are anime and film that resonate with my emotional state

The anhedonia I can tell with, but the apathy is paralyzing. I simply do not give a shit about anything in this world.

Coping is becoming tougher.

Yeah, this is really rough. I feel like I haven't fully enjoyed anything in 10 years. I've started a number of video games I find really interesting, but I'm never able to finish a playthrough. The only things I've really "enjoyed" are anime and film that resonate with my emotional state
I feel empty when I play video games, legit no feeling whatsoever
I simply do not give a shit about anything in this world.
Same bro

Thanks for showing me the word for how I feel.

not even cooming is enjoyable for me and I only do it once every 2 weeks or so, brutal.