Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel take care of yourselves please

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
I know it's hard to motivate yourself when you know you're subhuman and will never get relationship. It also feels unfair since you never asked to be born into this shitty mess. But there's no need to make things worse for yourself than they need to be. so just do these basic things to help YOURSELF

1. Get good sleep (7-8 hours)
2. Eat healthy (No fast food, or greasy shit)
3. Exercise (I simply do calisthenics and cardio since I'm too shy for the gym)
4. Shower (it feels nice to be clean :feelsaww:)

None of this will help you ascend. But they will still improve your quality of life. I Trust me I've been in good shape before and in bad shape. Being in good shape is just better overall. Having a clear mind everyday makes navigating this cruel life more tolerable.

I don’t want to come off as a jerk, but this is a water is wet thread. Everybody knows this basic advice already.

The real ascension is being rich and healthy. Women are such scum. I wish I knew this and was just happy alone and never interacted with femoids.

I know it's hard to motivate yourself when you know you're subhuman and will never get relationship. It also feels unfair since you never asked to be born into this shitty mess. But there's no need to make things worse for yourself than they need to be. so just do these basic things to help YOURSELF

1. Get good sleep (7-8 hours)
2. Eat healthy (No fast food, or greasy shit)
3. Exercise (I simply do calisthenics and cardio since I'm too shy for the gym)
4. Shower (it feels nice to be clean :feelsaww:)

None of this will help you ascend. But they will still improve your quality of life. I Trust me I've been in good shape before and in bad shape. Being in good shape is just better overall. Having a clear mind everyday makes navigating this cruel life more tolerable.
1iv1m0

High IQ but im ugly af with a wonky nose and huge bulging round eyes, No way its fucking gonna work! I never have clear mind in shape either

The real ascension is being rich and healthy. Women are such scum. I wish I knew this and was just happy alone and never interacted with femoids.
Download

KILL FURRIES AND WOMEN!

This is why women hate cars so much -- it's because cars are so much better than them that they're jealous of the fact that we can be happy with just a car and ourselves. Cars are competition for women's attention, it just goes to show that AI will replace femoids entirely soon.

I understand that life can be tough, and it's natural to feel discouraged at times. But remember, you are not "subhuman." Every individual has value and deserves to be treated with respect and kindness. Relationships can be challenging, but they are not the only measure of your worth.

Taking care of yourself is essential, and I'm glad you're focusing on some positive steps. Following those basic things you mentioned can indeed improve your overall well-being and make navigating life's challenges a bit easier. It's great that you recognize the benefits of good sleep, healthy eating, exercise, and personal hygiene.

While these steps might not directly change your relationship status, they can lead to a more fulfilling life. Focus on self-improvement and personal growth, and remember that you deserve happiness and love. Reach out to friends, family, or support networks if you're feeling overwhelmed, as talking to others can be a tremendous source of strength.

Remember, you are not alone in your struggles, and seeking professional help from a therapist or counselor can also be beneficial. Take it one step at a time, be kind to yourself, and never underestimate the positive impact small changes can have on your life. You are capable of making a positive difference in your journey. Keep going, and things can get better. Take care.

Don’t forget to drink water and breathe oxygen :)

• Accutane for acne;
• Castor oil for eyebrows;
• Coconut oil for hair;
• Braces to fix teeth;
• Intermittent fasting, low-carbohydrate diet, and regular exercise for weight loss;
• Weightlifting and cardio to build an athletic body;
• Remove any dark circles and scars with laser treatment;
• Remove all body hair, including the beard, to have a more hygienic and clean look with laser treatment;
• Lip fillers to make it rounder and more juvenile;
• Accessories like earrings and rings.

This is how I am hopefully going to become a pretty boy until 2025 and overcome sexlessness by then.