Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take away Makeup and you take away these foids power's over men

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
The power of pussy will always mean something but it would mean far less without makeup. These Foids easily raise their SMV 3-4 points with makeup alone, the ones who really know how to wield that sword can raise theirs by a full 5 points.

What must these foids truly think of themselves when they take the mask off? It really must be a Jekyll and Hyde experience between their real self and the fake self they spend 30 minutes plastering on every morning.

Foids are proven to be literally insane in one form or another (AWALT). I believe this to be a determining factor in their lunacy. They ALL either have Psychopathic tendencies, Insanly Narcissistic behavior, Extreme Self Loathing (Guilt and shame for the horrid acts they've committed) or a combination of the 3. Please let me know if i missed any you guys know of.

eh, i think it would make a serious dent but im willing to bet it wouldnt change much in the big picture.

no disagreement with your second thought though.

I've witnessed girls go from being extremely talkative and outgoing to basically acting like incels with anxiety plaguing their every move because they were running late for something and so they couldn't wear makeup to hide their ugliness. Of course not all females look bad without makeup, but seeing the girls that do get exposed for being ugly was a real blackpill experience. It's also another reason why for me mental health for the most part=looks.

High IQ. Once you take away fakeup and foids become insanely insecure particularly around Chad. We males gigamog foids as a gender.

Without their slut powder, maybe foids would act less cunty (doubt), but they would still be in the driver's seat when it comes to dating. Men are just utterly fucked at this point.

Divide infinity by any number (avoid 0 please, you get what I mean), it stays infinity. In that sense, their SMV wouldn't really change. We are screwed anyways, fuck biology.

The power of pussy will always mean something but it would mean far less without makeup. These Foids easily raise their SMV 3-4 points with makeup alone, the ones who really know how to wield that sword can raise theirs by a full 5 points.

What must these foids truly think of themselves when they take the mask off? It really must be a Jekyll and Hyde experience between their real self and the fake self they spend 30 minutes plastering on every morning.

Foids are proven to be literally insane in one form or another (AWALT). I believe this to be a determining factor in their lunacy. They ALL either have Psychopathic tendencies, Insanly Narcissistic behavior, Extreme Self Loathing (Guilt and shame for the horrid acts they've committed) or a combination of the 3. Please let me know if i missed any you guys know of.

Exactly, especially the blonde foids. Have you seen Taylor Swift without her Egyptian eyeliner makeup? She looks super different.

İt will make a difference probably but even crack addicted homeless women has SMV of 100 male
So makeup doesnt change things too much and will hurt acne/eye areacels