Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Take advice from men who are good with women”

Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
★★★★
Why would I do that?

Why would I listen to a man who was born with everything explain how to start from nothing?

What could some 6’5 9/10 Chad tell me about being short and ugly?

It’s literally like listening to a man who was born to rich parents give advice on how to make money if you’re poor.

'just go up to that drunk retard guy in the nightclub and ask him for advice, I'll bet he'll give you some really valuable and smart advice'

if they're good with women, why would they be decent at interacting with an incel or giving advice

it's like saying that mowgli who was raised to be good at talking to the bears and monkeys will also be good at talking to human beings

he probably doesn't even know english

It's like telling a guy who's bad at basketball to get lessons from Shaq. Shaq can't teach you his height.

It's like telling a guy who's bad at basketball to get lessons from Shaq. Shaq can't teach you his height.
You don't have to be tall to be good at basketball. You just can't compete at the big leagues

So you'll have to settle for land whale goblins

Crossing the river is so easy, bro, if you drown it's your fault. Buy my swimming lessons DVD.

Me, I'll cross the river on my car, going through the bridge. Have fun swimming, inkwell.