Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take advantage of everything and everyone. Become a sociopath, a criminal, anything that will lead you to what you want.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
If you are born as a 10/10 model tier looking guy that is 6' 3'', comes from a wealthy family, lives in a wealthy country, has genes that make him less succepible to diseases, is neurotypical, has genes that will make him live to a long age, had a healthy family life, can successfuly navigate social interaction, etc, etc, etc, YOU GET THE POINT. Society will not bat an eye when this person fullly takes advantage of traits that are both physically present and personality traits that have ultimately developed as a means of growing up with these genes. Society would not expect this person to throw acid in their face to make themselves less attractive, get surgery to take a couple inches off their tibia bones, purposefully wreck their family life, give all of their money away to those around them, purposefully induce themselves to psychosis through large quantities of drugs in order to "level the playing field" with everyone else. People internally know that men are not created equal, there will never be a marxist utopia where people are equal because CLASS DISTINCTIONS ARE NOT THE ONLY FACTOR OF INEQUALITY. These people are living in an internal philosophical realm of circle jerking if you unironically support communism. If you have the means to some other form of advantage, for instance having less empathy or the ability to completely shut off empathy then why would you not utilize this??? It does not make you evil if you are a sociopath yet society would deem this so because its "not fair" or you are "screwing people over". The hypothetical guy in the introduction is also screwing people over by capitalising on all the shit that leads by haing these genes. More pussy, the halo effect, more confidence, etc. Use every single thing you can in order to push yourself to the top, everything, traits deem "bad", who gives a fuck. This is a warzone. Every time you leave your house or apartment, people are either metaphorically getting fucked in the ass or fucking someone in the ass, even in an unknowingly passive manner like the hypothetical intro guy. Stop being a pussy and take what is yours through any means neccessary. The ends justify the means and if you are on this board right now viewing this then you have truly made it to the end. Now go justify the means as to why you ended up here.

Last edited:
A lot of the times it’s pretty difficult for incels to make use of dark triad because nobody takes us seriously.

Cope pigs will just arrest u

Do this as long as it doesn't get you into trouble.

True but I am too socially unaware to be a sociopath.

Don’t get caught.

You think I wouldnt become a sociopath if i could? :cryfeels: Whats the point of having feelings when there is nobody to give them to.
didnt read btw :dab:

gl trying to be an asshole as a sub4 man though

gl trying to be an asshole as a sub4 man though
Being an asshole is the antithesis of being a sociopath. Once you have successfully manipulated the person then being an asshole is fine but there is no "good luck being an asshole" because it will not help the situation if you are manipulating.

Being an asshole is the antithesis of being a sociopath. Once you have successfully manipulated the person then being an asshole is fine but there is no "good luck being an asshole" because it will not help the situation if you are manipulating.
good point but even then most don't take us that seriously to begin with

A lot of the times it’s pretty difficult for incels to make use of dark triad because nobody takes us seriously.
Dark Triadmaxxing as an incel makes you look like an edgy faggot LARPer its a bad idea tbh

Dark Traid maxxing is useless for sub7 or even sub8 men

I agree and I'm unironically trying. Doesn't come that easy though.

thERe is a way to make them take us vERy sERiously...

This sociopath maxing is the biggest cope known to man.

I’m too lazy to take advantage of things

Cope pigs will just arrest u
Those cucks can't arrest what they can't catch, also if you remain silent and try not to get caught it will be very hard for them to prove anything, especially if you have a good lawyer.

It does not make you evil if you are a sociopath yet society would deem this so because its "not fair" or you are "screwing people over". The hypothetical guy in the introduction is also screwing people over by capitalising on all the shit that leads by haing these genes

This, there is no like feature so I'm left with this :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I was actually making a thread similar to this and I just posted it:

Moral restrictions only benefit those who are "winners" to begin with, and that's the irony of morals, they are inherently "unfair" BECAUSE ITS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW A MORAL CODE THAT IS BIASED IN YOUR FAVOR

Moral codes protect "havers" and shames/restricts the "have nots"

Last edited:
Cope. Incels neurotransmitters are way to off to ever darktriad maxx. You need to have some confidence and build upon it, it doesnt come from nowhere

Brutal reality: thing only works if you're attractive enough that people won't become hostile and stop you.

Cope. Incels neurotransmitters are way to off to ever darktriad maxx. You need to have some confidence and build upon it, it doesnt come from nowhere

What the hell does confidence have to do with hatred, I swear some of you guys say complete nonsense and you say it like you believe in whole heartedly, how did you become this deluded

You don't "confidence" to exert will power, you don't need confidence to TRY and stop empathizing, it gets easier with time

What the hell does confidence have to do with hatred, I swear some of you guys say complete nonsense and you say it like you believe in whole heartedly, how did you become this deluded

You don't "confidence" to exert will power, you don't need confidence to TRY and stop empathizing, it gets easier with time
you generally need some self confidence to be a disagreeable sociopath. moron

Average guy on these forums is a bullied, nasal voiced nerd who thinks having edgy opinions about politics and religion will make him a low inhib psycho

If there was some low inhib instinct in us we’d have already used it by now anyway

I would but i'm too high inhib and low t