Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take a naked selfie of yourself [Warning: DO NOT DO IT IF YOU'RE SUICIDAL]

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Regular selfie is bad enough but taking picture of you're whole naked body including face is something else. I never imagined I could look so bad. Everything from my short subhuman frame to small dick and ugly ass face disgust me. I can't believe this is my body. I honestly want to puke. My self-rating lowered by two points honestly.
Somehow reality is worse than I could ever imagine.

Actually i have a pretty nice body. Face is the real issue :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Everything from my short subhuman frame to small dick and ugly ass face disgust me. I can't believe this is my body. I honestly want to puke. My self-rating lowered by two points honestly.
I also drop in points when fully naked.
Lol even when i'm fully hard, my penis is a laughing stock

Pee pee to small.

I avoid selfies at all costs these days. Especially with this new phone I got that makes me look even more subhuman.

My body is fine. My real problems are my height, race, face, and autism. Body is cope if you dont have the face, race, and height for it.

Not a chance, I would kill myself

Reminder that 90% of women take nudes: https://metro.co.uk/2014/09/04/nine...would-do-it-again-new-survey-reveals-4856620/

"B-but women have self image problems--"
They'll send those pictures to chad
full

My body looks like melting lard covered with pus and blood.

Gymcel so can't relate

My biggest problem naked is that my dick is small when it's not hard . Otherwise I don't look too bad.

subhuman frame to small dick and ugly ass face disgust me. I can't believe this is my body. I honestly want to puke. My self-rating lowered by two points honestly.
same

I look very short and broad

Nope, I am good. Clothes are for covering imperfections.

Anything that takes attention from my face is a plus

as long as i dont put my face in the picture it doesnt look bad

Lifefuel ngl. Face is my only problem

I have severe scoliosis & pectus excavatum, along with having an inflated potbelly and a micropenis. Yet it is still nothing compared to my face, I'm also a framelet manlet and wristlet

I’m pretty muscular kinda except for my ass that I need to get rid of but I guess I can’t tbh.

I took a selfie a few days ago because up until this point I didn't have a phone, never again. Pure fucking suicidefuel.

I have bloody sores all over my chest and stomach area. I'd probably cry if I saw a photo of myself naked.

I am a gymcel so my body is looking great. Never brought me anywhere tho

My body is fit and at its prime but women still don't care. Having a nice body alone as a male doesn't guarantee you shit.

My body is fine. My real problems are my height, race, face, and autism. Body is cope if you dont have the face, race, and height for it.
Truth is been spoken, but 5 8" is not death sentence bro

Everybody looks like shit naked, unless gymmaxxed or godlike genetics.

Glad you realized that.
Reality is always worse than you could ever have imagined. You are always more ugly than you think, your chances of succeding are lower than you think. Your life is more over than you think. Reality is less understanding and compassionate than you think

This philosophy has never been disproved in my life. There is no limit to hell but there is a limit on how good it can get.

I need to get to a lower bodyfat %

laughed out loud when i read this ngl
fortunately im an ex-gymcel so i dont look that bad

Shows how some ugly men cope thinking its their height thats the issue :feelskek: :feelskek: .
I agree that face is pretty important and that you will have dating problems if you're ugly, but this is a tallfag meme: Literally the embodiment of the tallfag who makes fun of people for being a few centimetres shorter than him.

I agree that face is pretty important and that you will have dating problems if you're ugly, but this is a tallfag meme: Literally the embodiment of the tallfag who makes fun of people for being a few centimetres shorter than him.

I guess it can be interpreted in different ways. The way i see it, the ugly dude whos 5' 11" is butt hurt looking at the 6' 1" ugly dudes who have already accepted that it is over for them due to their faces.

I guess it can be interpreted in different ways. The way i see it, the ugly dude whos 5' 11" is butt hurt looking at the 6' 1" ugly dudes who have already accepted that it is over for them due to their faces.
Wojak and Pepe are like memes at this point, they are used in comics to depict a joke. I don't think the creator of this meme had in mind anything other than "I'm so superior to those that are five centimetres shorter than me because women think 5'11" and 6' have a lot of height gap".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back