Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take a look at this shit (WhoreAMii drawing)

Preferences also known as looks.

Fuck these people are morons.

Preferences = lookism

Everything is euphemisms with them.

Everything is euphemisms with them.
It's the deliberate mystification of reality so that people can feel better about their own lives and actions.

It's the deliberate mystification of reality so that people can feel better about their own lives and actions.
They've been twisting words so much lately that they've lost all meaning. "Pro-choice," "bigot," "fascist," " etc.
And some of these words have come to mean the opposite of what they originally meant: privilege, inclusive, progressive, justice, tolerance, compassion, diversity, equality.
The language they speak isn't even English anymore, as far as I'm concerned. It's like the language Big Brother made up in 1984.

Pretty soon, due to this corruption of words, we won't be able to read old books without Shakespearean footnotes.

Last edited:
Both fucking suck at drawing.

Can i get some free rent in your head too? It seems very spacious.

would rape her if she actually looks like that

idk why some people on here feel like giving attention to a dumb 14 year old girl tbh

why care about some stupid foids making strawman comics that don't mean anything lol
JFL

i want to rape dooramii