Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take a look at this absolute cringefest on IT.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain

I would include some screencaps, but this post is so full of painful cringe that I don't even have to. Just look at the comments for a never-ending supply of cringe content.

It's really hard to believe that these are actual people who genuinely are this pathetic.

Do you think she's juicing? I don't know why a woman who isn't a weightlifter would do that

she looks like a fucking male with that arm

I would wrestle her into submission

B9e09d04f46108a770a1d2df8438b672

pedo's don't disappoint

Do you think she's juicing? I don't know why a woman who isn't a weightlifter would do that
I don’t know why any female would juice. No one really wants a a masculine female

I don’t know why any female would juice. No one really wants a a masculine female
No matter what it is, as long as it's female there will be a degenerate who has that type of fetish

Maybe she's a lesbian or something, I've heard that the ones who are on top like to make themselves look like men.

Probably. It's impossible for a woman to have that level of muscular development unless she's a rare genetic freak or injecting anabolic androgenic chemicals. She probably is considering her traps are massive (steroid users have highly prominent trap muscles).

Yeah, but these retards seem to think that we actually do want that, and that were just upset because muh queen is too good for us. Apparently even femcels are allowed to have standards but we can't.

I would wrestle her into submission

View attachment 198480
This is the only right answer.

IT wants her to wrestle them into submission though. :feelskek:

she looks like a fucking male with that arm
She looks male from the neck down.

Is she juicing? The obvious answer is yes.

Of course she's juicing. Look at the traps and delts. They're massive. She also seems to have a high hairline which would suggest hair loss, a common side effect of steroid use.

Some steroids like Anavar have anabolic effects with little androgenic effect.

Of course she's juicing. Look at the traps and delts. They're massive. She also seems to have a high hairline which would suggest hair loss, a common side effect of steroid use.

Some steroids like Anavar have anabolic effects with little androgenic effect.
I still don't get why a woman would take steroids

JFL I just looked through that comment section. It's absurd how they think we're projecting when we make fun of them for being beta simps when they're having massive circlejerks around the thought of getting beat up by a steroid addict. Also JFL at the ones who think this is attainable naturally, it's like they never stepped foot in a gym in their lives.

She got those arms making millions of bolwjobs to chads

JFL I just looked through that comment section. It's absurd how they think we're projecting when we make fun of them for being beta simps when they're having massive circlejerks around the thought of getting beat up by a steroid addict. Also JFL at the ones who think this is attainable naturally, it's like they never stepped foot in a gym in their lives.
I love that IT continuously proves themselves to be retarded

JFL I just looked through that comment section. It's absurd how they think we're projecting when we make fun of them for being beta simps when they're having massive circlejerks around the thought of getting beat up by a steroid addict.
But, you see sweaty, you just mad cuz you inkwell and she, a stacy, dont want to fuck you. :soy: Also she could beat you up! Women power! :cool:

JFL at the ones who think this is attainable naturally, it's like they never stepped foot in a gym in their lives.
That's quite generous of you to assume that these skinnyfat limp-wristed soylent chumps have actually been to a gym.

Last edited:
@rightfulcel being emasculated by females once again. It is time to rope.

Why would girls juice it makes them less attractive

this is one of the comments

This must infuriate incels. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

1. she's a doctor:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
  2. she's extremely fit:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
  3. she's pretty:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
  4. she's contributing to the world in meaningful ways:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
  5. she doesn't need a husband or anyone else to support her or tell her what she can and can't do:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
  6. she wouldn't fuck any of them under any circumstances (only this statement is blackpilled so ill give em the) :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That's quite generous of you to assume that these skinnyfat limp-wristed soylent chumps have actually been to a gym.
I'm sure a few of them go regularly and make zero progress because they're retarded and low-T.

But face cute. Would bang

But face cute. Would bang
Her face is cute. I don't know why she had to get so jacked and take steroids, it's unnecessary.

She can do whatever she wants to her body, but... why? Why do cute girls stupidly fuck with something that's perfectly fine the way it is? Why do good looking people uglify themselves like idiots?

I still probably deadlift/squat more than her.

U MAD!?

I'd fuck her.
Everyone is making jokes about the corona virus, but only incels get called out for it. :feelsree:

rly hope that picture is photoshopped