Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Take a chance on the other side

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
In Plato's apology, Socrates is on trial for bullshit charges. He is able to just be exiled, and his friends offer to help bust him out of jail, but he refuses and is forced to drink hemlock and kill himself. He argues that people who fear death are retards, because you can't know what's going to happen. A lot of people just assume it will be bad. But it is very possible there will be a good outcome. Or a neutral outcome.

I think a big reason why people chose to rot instead of killing themselves is their irrational fear of dying. What's ironic is that in choosing to live they are actually dying, because we are all dying. Every life comes with a death sentence. I mean, have you ever seriously questioned your surrender to the notion that you have to stay alive?

The chances of getting the good ending when I die is infinitely greater than the chances of me ever ascending through years of brutal self improvement, which would just slowly kill me anyway. I've resolved that I am going to take my chances and die young rather than spend my life staying alive just for the sake of it, chasing a painfully mediocre existence trying to ascend with some ugly foid and betabux her. Worst case scenario, if I get the bad ending, I mean it's not like my life isn't already bad :lul::lul::lul:. And it is gonna happen eventually, no point in delaying it.

the only reason i still havent killed myself is because i cant find the drugs/gun to do it. If i got my hands on benzos or heroin i would have already overdosed

I think a big reason why people chose to rot instead of killing themselves is their irrational fear of dying.
True.
Every life comes with a death sentence. I mean, have you ever seriously questioned your surrender to the notion that you have to stay alive?
Also true, we cling on so hard to life we don't like one bit. Every living thing deteriorates too quickly imo.

the only reason i still havent killed myself is because i cant find the drugs/gun to do it. If i got my hands on benzos or heroin i would have already overdosed

This is based. I have my exit sitting in my car right now. I burned out through low inhib maxxing and avoiding true work my entire life.

I knew I would have to do this when I was in 7th grade and I started getting Ds and Cs. I knew it was all pointless.

I have no fear of dying anymore. Once I cannot afford rent or bills and my parents refuse to pay it I will leave

Today I just want to think about things that make me laugh and make me happy :feelsrope:

I knew I would have to do this when I was in 7th grade and I started getting Ds and Cs. I knew it was all pointless.
so based, same here. it never even began for us. i always knew i was a future suicide statistic xD

so based, same here. it never even began for us. i always knew i was a future suicide statistic xD

Based sub human. We may be 9 years apart but our thinking is the exact same. Probably our experiences too in soyciety :society:

Based sub human. We may be 9 years apart but our thinking is the exact same. Probably our experiences too in soyciety :society:
We are like the same person. I am so glad I met you :feelsautistic:

Would be surprising if there is anything after the gruesome death, most probably nothing, a shutdown.

I’m always on the fence about dying; partially because I have hope, the other part is that I fear hurting The few people who “care” about me that I’ll be leaving behind (not my mom… fuck my mom).

But perhaps if I can make it work, I might not need to die… I could just switch to a better reality, if I can meditate deeply enough.

As for why I’m still around, I have to perfect my method.