Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Taiwan cuckoldry

• Thread starter владиккова88
  • Start date
владиккова88

владиккова88

Vargcel
★★★
9lzj58juVIMrAZUaB6D0Ijtdhl3phWI4Kjbi0yda_7t_Y3nzdjzUkyqNUzGgObD14G8tyDOQ0ensxQ=s1080-c-fcrop64=1,00000cb4fffff34b-nd-v1

Honestly I do hope China invades then. I don't care what regime does it, but even if it's Communist china I would sleep well knowing Taiwanese cucks, feminists, whores and exetra are in fear that their dystopian hellhole is under threat. fuck feminism, lgbt, and especially fuck these demons out here geniciding their own bloodline. they deserve nothing, but they deserve to have everything taken from them. They prove time and time again to not have the responsibility to uphold self control and just go full blown degenerate.that alone is good enough to strip their hedonistic and decadent rights. they have oppressed men for decades, so its about time we return the favour

Taiwan is literally the herro prease meme in country form

Always the fucking women in top priority :feelswhat:
Who built society? Who made the systems that you use?

Over for @mistersinister

Always the fucking women in top priority :feelswhat:
Who built society? Who made the systems that you use?
I know right, without us they'd have nothing. their cities of sodom would fall into disrepair if enough of us "took the knee" and refused to bring electrical power back, refused to deliver gas, oiler any product that they buy and obsess over, their whole world would fall apart quickly. then they'll still say "they don't need no man", but we damn well know they do and always have. putting the very men who built a nation and brought it to prosperity should never be treated this way. They shall reap what they sow. feminism is a disease that must be destroyed. it's a root cause for the population crisis because less people are having kids, getting married or even dating. these Skaggs can't comprehend their world will soon come to an end. and no Man who knows his worth will even care for them at that point.

Jfl China is a feminist hellhole. She's just scared of losing unlimited access to whitu cocku when Taiwan goes behind the Chinese firewall.

I just hope uncle Jim Crow Joe doesn't send my ass to die for a cuckold nation because I am not and would willingly turn against them given the chance. I find wokeness and western degeneracy more of a threat I despise than I do a commie dictatorship. both aren't something im fond over, but it seems Communists have more balls and testosterone then the woke west, and that I can respect. If anything makes blue pilled lovers of the western world cry then I can't say im entirely against it solely for my hatred of foids and western ideology

imagine being cucked enough to fight putting your life on the line for this. taiwan has mandatory military service too lmao, if they want to have their degeneracy then why can't we have women go fight their own battles, she narcissistically spells out all of those values as if everyone unanimously agreed that they are a positive, expecting the men to carry the toil on her behalf.

Last edited:
I'm with chinks on this one
Glory to CCP

After reading this, i became a supporter of China

Cuckold News Network of course took up the story

found this on Hammerhands YouTube channel btw

Taiwan just admitted the PRC to being the (real) "China"

this is what happens to nationalism when you let americans interfere

CCP is the real china

Mao won hence they're the "real" Chinese

That degeneracy is what they hold dear? Jfl at those cucks.

Cucked gooks vs slightly less cucked gooks

That degeneracy is what they hold dear? Jfl at those cucks.
I don't get it, I mean I do, but I don't get how that degeneracy is even tolerated by so many people and not quickly overthrown for a more civil regime. one that doesn't abort the next generation because a girl is a whore and can't keep it in their pants, one that destroys families on purpose, one that idolises women that destroy the very civilisation that is worshiping them while they destroy the men who built that very society before it fell into degeneracy

EWWW WHY IS A FOID LEADING A COUNTRY

I was always indifferent to the China-Taiwan thing, but upon seeing this, I want to see Taiwan invaded, especially if it means an end to foid-and-faggot worshipping nonsense typical of the west

Besides, that president is either an idiot or virtue signaling to garner points from her American master: In Mainland China, abortion laws are only slightly stricter than Taiwan, and also Mainland China has no laws against faggotry (other than their marriages are not recognized).
What that statement means is "Please...I want to stay in the cool kids' club!"

Taiwanese are the racist nationalist version of Chinese people backed by America. Quite snakish people.

Chinese people in the PRC are a lot less racist and the Slavic-Jewish influenced version of Chinese people.

Its kinda funny that Americans back Taiwan. They don't know Taiwanese people like I do as a chink American. I compare the two and know them.