Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tails channel got deleted

Blackpink

Blackpink

Greycel
Tails 1st channel got obliterated by YouTube.
If anyone has backup of the videos on drive or something, give us your links.
Even tails himself confirmed not keeping copies of his videos.

Draulix's channel got shoah'd last night. I saved the Hamudi videos but not much else.

They're intensifying their efforts. :feelsdevil:

God bless you for backing that shit up, I also backed up a bunch of videos, but my nigger hard drive corrupted all video files.
You should re-upload that shit in archive.org and share it with us in a thread.
Damn. I really liked that one video of the tinder foid swiping left on everyone and the video about STEMmaxxing.

Gonna upload it tonight, might also upload some old FACEandLMS streams and IncelTV's videos.

good. Hate this normie chink

He got a gf, he was a fakecel all along like i knew he was. Good for him hope his gf cheats on him, shittied on Incel TV fakecel annoying little rat

probably deleted it after ascending like the retarded traitorous fakecel faggot he was.

His channel deletion didn't last that long. Too bad he (fakecel) hasn't been ridden forever.

Some “incel” channels like Saint Shower for an example started filtering incel comments to not scare away away normie viewers . Also started posting normie content .
Saint Shower: fakecel, Chadlite in disguise?
Current Tails: egoistical, 100% fakecel.

probably deleted it after ascending like the retarded traitorous fakecel faggot he was.
I really hope he gets cucked. Actual incels deserve more viewers, but YouTube isn't made for such community as the real blackpill, like in the old days!

Fuck youtube faggots for deleting blackpill videos. I hope these motherfuckers dont crack down on the rest.

Tails is an idiot, he believes 5’10 is manlet height