Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tag me on good news

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When someone will not biancadevinsmaxx on pretty thots. Things like this makes faith in humanity restored. Atleast on part of humanity, who is based

Krvai

So when someone throatslitmaxxes on ugly girls?

@Napoleon de Geso @AntiPain

@Napoleon de Geso earth is being destroyed in one weeks time in hail of comets we'll all die instantly go get some lolis while you still can

The de Geso mafia is on patrol

Too high IQ thread for me :feelstastyman::cryfeels:

only 12 more posts buddy boyo and you are pinkcel
it will be weird since i always associated you with the red colors.
I ain't no communist, bro

We named Molotov cocktails after him.
The ruskies were bombing our cities and Molotov told the Soviet citizens that the planes are dropping food baskets to us.
When Finns started using Molotov cocktails to destroy ruskie tanks, they said "you gave me bread, here's your cocktail"

The ruskies were bombing our cities and Molotov told the Soviet citizens that the planes are dropping food baskets to us.
When Finns started using Molotov cocktails to destroy ruskie tanks, they said "you gave me bread, here's your cocktail"

Communism bad.
Communism bad.
Communism bad.
Communism bad.
Communism bad.
Oups :feelskek:

that hope you have in humanity are probably some based men which are just a ripple in an ocean of cucks

Aight ill tag you when man of culture 11cm doesn’t go er