Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tag all hindutva extremists of India

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
-
I’ll start with a few

@Caesercel - the most vocal one of the lot and the so called “leader”:feelsUgh: He’s 48 years old and got into the political ideology back in 1999:horror:
Legend says he’s a descendant of Vinayak Damodar Savarkar who established the ideology in 1922:feelshehe:

@PLA1092 - his so called right hand “man”(if you can call him after becoming a eunuch 10 years ago):dafuckfeels: he’s from bangladesh however was molested by his grandfather when he was younger which caused him to hate Muslims:feelswhat:

@Idotms - he was exiled from India due to trying to have sex with the cows as it was revealed in a dream by his gods that’s how he would ascend:feelswhere: though no longer in india, Gopalaswami Ramanathan has not stopped on his mission assigned to him by the great bharat:chad:

is @PLA1092 white or pajeet?

I just woke up what the fuck are u saying u GrAY

So a few things to note.

I don't have OP blocked. Hell, I won't even block him after this, because he's a great example of someone who has no reason to hate or antagonize me, but does so because I don't give him attention.

You see, I am an incel, I've posted three parts of my story multiple times, and anyone can find it by searching "Tales of an incel Orangutan"

Most of the people who I block on this site are human garbage. Trolls, nationalists, autists, generally low IQ people who's opinions are swayed by politics, anecdotal evidence, and their own garbage personality/opinions.

If you're on my list, chances are you're a piece of human trash who deserves to be in the situation you're in, that being an incel.

Calling me a larp and saying I larp as a orangutan isn't an argument or an insult, and it will never mentally or physically harm me. Like it or not I am a Orangutan. If it bothers you that badly then block me

Awe, you can't?

You know why you don't? Because just like the other overly aggressive tough talkers here, you're so intrigued and so far up my ass that you can't imagine not interacting with me. Think about it, if i bother you that much, all you'd need to do is block me, but you can't, because I live rent free in your head.

You wanna know the real reason why some hate me here? Just look at this thread LOL. Its because I don't give them the attention they're pining for. All i have to do is say they're blocked without actually blocking then, and then their entire life becomes talking shit about me in every thread they can. :feelshaha:

OwariDa Is a great example of someone who has been on my nuts for a year now despite me having him ignored, and its literally only because I don't give him attention. I actually have him blocked, but I can easily guarantee he's in this thread, because I've built my own apartment in his head. he's just one example of the type of baby that crys when I don't acknowledge their existence.

TLDR, If me posting pictures of my people, and not worshipping curries angers you, than cry me a river and continue to stay mad.

Dalit subhuman cope

I don't understand what hindutva is.

They want everyone to worship cows like they do. I remember when I went to curryland, people were eating beef and hindu dindus were pissed off.

They want everyone to worship cows like they do. I remember when I went to curryland, people were eating beef and hindu dindus were pissed off.
This may sound far-fetched, but I think part of the the reason most curries are stunted physically is because of the lack of red meat: It is literally one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world & very high in protein.