Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TACOCEL WHO CALLED ISLAM A "CANCER" AND CALLED ON ISRAEL TO WIPE PALESTNIANS OFF THE MAP IS BEING INVESTIGATED BY HIS UNIVERSITY.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
@Moroccancel
@HotDogCel
@Made in Heaven
@incelerated

good fuck him

sad stuff, hope the jews let him off and he goes on to rape a muzzie foid

same coment as earlier but Im not gonna cry for him tho

Spics are always racist to the races they have no bad history with.

I've said this before to @comradespiderman29 before, but a lot of chinks, spics, and pajeets in the west genuinely believe that white people's hatred of Islam is ideological, when in reality it is a matter of race/genetics. Like, they ACTUALLY believe someone like Tucker Carlson when he says "oh it's just about cultural differences". And so these shitskins think if they ally with whites in hating Islam, that if they act more white or embrace liberalism, whites will accept them, when the truth is, all these shitskins, including spics, have a harder time in the west than we arabs do since many arabs look white enough such that whites can't really tell we are non-european, and most would probably just default to thinking we are south europeans

Iranian persian women girls
E1b14cb6 289f 4529 b661 402ae74ed661
49844c24 f0fd 44bd 93db 4025b8fdec1c
510fdc8b f437 41c9 be90 53a5a17ab215

Last edited:
I've said this before to @
comradespiderman29
@comradespiderman29 before, but a lot of chinks, spics, and pajeets in the west genuinely believe that white people's hatred of Islam is ideological, when in reality it is a matter of race/genetics.
:yes:

'Stop Arab Hate'
:feelskek:

Straight up copied from the asians slogan 'Stop Asian Hate' :feelsthink:

An ugly bastard for sure when he closes his mouth
Images 2

Brutal lack of historypill...

Many of the conquistadors were jews

I've said this before to @comradespiderman29 before, but a lot of chinks, spics, and pajeets in the west genuinely believe that white people's hatred of Islam is ideological, when in reality it is a matter of race/genetics. Like, they ACTUALLY believe someone like Tucker Carlson when he says "oh it's just about cultural differences". And so these shitskins think if they ally with whites in hating Islam, that if they act more white or embrace liberalism, whites will accept them, when the truth is, all these shitskins, including spics, have a harder time in the west than we arabs do since many arabs look white enough such that whites can't really tell we are non-european, and most would probably just default to thinking we are south europeans

View attachment 1286048View attachment 1286049View attachment 1286050View attachment 1286051
True. Some Syrians look white, some few Lebanese, some Turks can pass a s Euros but majority look ethnic.

The average Iraqi is ethnic looking, the average Persian is 100% ethnic looking, North African very few can be white passing

The truelly white passsing Sandnigger population is maybe 10%

Truth is still that Euros would prefer Sandniggers to Rice, niggers, spics. At least if the Sandniggers get westernised after 1-2 generations they look more beautiful and civilised than rice or nigs or short ass spics eating dogs and cats, high crime rates, manlets and subhuman foids etc etc

True. Some Syrians look white, some few Lebanese, some Turks can pass a s Euros but majority look ethnic.

The average Iraqi is ethnic looking, the average Persian is 100% ethnic looking, North African very few can be white passing
Plenty of Northern Iraqis look white, I am from north iraqi and 90% of my family is white-skinned and can pass as white, and many Persians and North Africans also look white.

The truelly white passsing Sandnigger population is maybe 10%
Probably moreso 20-30%, but it depends on what you count as "white passing"
Truth is still that Euros would prefer Sandniggers to Rice, niggers, spics. At least if the Sandniggers get westernised after 1-2 generations they look more beautiful and civilised than rice or nigs or short ass spics eating dogs and cats, high crime rates, manlets and subhuman foids etc etc
Yep, you even see this in places like Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Brazil, where the Arab descendants there are generally grouped in together as 'whites' alongside Spanish, Portugese descendants.

Plenty of Northern Iraqis look white, I am from north iraqi and 90% of my family is white-skinned and can pass as white, and many Persians and North Africans also look white.

View attachment 1296085View attachment 1296086
View attachment 1296088View attachment 1296089

Probably moreso 20-30%, but it depends on what you count as "white passing"

Yep, you even see this in places like Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Brazil, where the Arab descendants there are generally grouped in together as 'whites' alongside Spanish, Portugese descendants.
lol majority of Sands are not white passing. I guess you mean they dont have chink or nig facial features then okay yes if thats what you mean. But majority have typical sandnigger features, dark hair, dark eyes, foids having moustaches etc etc .

I think you mean sands are more white adjacent than all the other races on earth . Still doesnt make them European. Its like saying Khoisan are Asian because they are Asian adjacent

I guess you mean they dont have chink or nig facial features then okay yes if thats what you mean.
I think you mean sands are more white adjacent than all the other races on earth .
Yes that's my point
Still doesnt make them European.
Never said otherwise. My point is that even independant of looking european, looking caucasion still boosts SMV
Its like saying Khoisan are Asian because they are Asian adjacent

View attachment 1296105View attachment 1296106
They do look asian adjacent though. Both suffer from slanted eye failo.

Yes that's my point

Never said otherwise. My point is that even independant of looking european, looking caucasion still boosts SMV

They do look asian adjacent though. Both suffer from slanted eye failo.
still doesnt make them Asian. Asians are high IQ whilst Khoisan are low IQ . Same with Sands and Euros

Sand foids are uglier than Euro foids. Sand males have less T than Europeans