Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel T series YEETED Pewdiepie (Currycels GTFIH!!)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Holy shit the currycels from TS are really shitting on pewdiepie.

Lifefuel for satellite shooters tbh.

The lads didn’t remember to subscribe to pewdiepie

Good. He’s been at the top for like 6 years. It’s about time we get a change.

I can’t wait to see all the triggered nine year olds.

Fuark, it's truly over tbhngl, curries took over tbhthbngl

Based currycels showing aryan Chad pewdipie who's boss

I dont want a corporation at top tbh

YoutubeFactory farming of successful video ideas by ordinary everyday people. You can bet any idea for a video that is fresh and new and successful will become dull, tired and over used by next month like ASMR or gaming videos, since any girl with boobs can put on a low cut top and push up bra and speak softly and get guys going.

And any eccentric gamer can act like a mental patient who hasn't taken their meds playing a PC game while moaning about their framerate can pull in lots of kiddie viewers who think they are awesome.

Also the stupid clickbait list videos, example: 1o reasons why you shouldn't flush the toilet after you take a shit or 10 reasons why you have been jacking off wrong all your life or 25 people who were famously caught having sex in a phone box.

If thats' not enough retardedness for you, there's also a comments section on every video where you can have the same shitty arguments about politics and religion that have been going since the dawn of the Internet and insult or be insulted by those who don't agree with you. You can make the most retarded statement ever and if anyone disagrees with you just yell "Freedom of Speech mutha fucka!!"
If you watch videos on Youtube, you are a fucking tube.
by Goth Doll June 29, 2016

good. fuck this chadlite pewdiepie

Must be lifefuel for curry race. A shame the NZ shooter didint convince enough people to sub, rip.

Getting rich by making shitty videos....guy lives on easy mode. Social media really is a boon for some people.

doesn't T-series auto sub indians?

lmao

one manlet white guy vs indians biggest media corporation who cheats the system

Nobody really gives a shit anyway outside of memeing. Jewtube should die along with google.

Fuck that normie Jewtube shit. No one of them are good tbh.

Hope YouTube burns. One of the worst sites on the internet.
I support the currycels tbh.

Yes I saw this lifefuel tbh

good, i'm sick and tired of that pewdiepie faggot

Good. He’s been at the top for like 6 years. It’s about time we get a change.

I can’t wait to see all the triggered nine year olds.
it's the end of a era, as youtube go full corporate, individuality in the internet is dead

Well, the muslim killer said subscribe to pewdiepie, and he seemed like he knew what he was doing. :waitwhat:

Finally, it can hopefully be over.

I always knew pewdipie was a faggot