Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

T levels of an average person who believes height > face

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Wage7

Seethe harder copers :feelsLSD:

MRI of people who believe that there's a ">" or "<" sign rather than minimum requirements and positive correlations with SMV.

View attachment 506916
MRI of people who believe that there's a ">" or "<" sign rather than minimum requirements and positive correlations with SMV.
i'm referring to many people on this forum who believe that if you are 182.882+cm tall you can be deformed and have down syndrome nd slay

Height is most important cope. :feelsdevil:

everything matters untill none of it matters and she ends up getting raped and beheaded by moroccan manlets

Holes don't have to choose between height or face

tellum-t?
Lmao that gigachad ethic.
Holes don't have to choose between height or face
For the most part yeah, but a good height or face benefits you in different ways. Good height varies from place to place. You’ve gotta be taller than 70% of men to have a good height. I don’t even crack 5% in my native country :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Lmao that gigachad ethic.

For the most part yeah, but a good height of race benefits you in different ways. Good height varies from place to place. You’ve gotta be taller than 70% of men to have a good height. I don’t even crack 5% in my native country :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
t. gets matches on Tinder in "Lookism The Country" aka South Korea :feelsUgh:

You don't belong here

t. gets matches on Tinder in "Lookism The Country" aka South Korea :feelsUgh:

You don't belong here
99% of white guys can get matches with tinder gold in SK, I also used anglefraud and facemorph. I have never had any luck in America, I’m an adult male virgin. If you saw my face/body you’d be singing a different tune.

99% of white guys can get matches with tinder gold in SK, I also used anglefraud and facemorph. I have never had any luck in America, I’m an adult male virgin. If you saw my face/body you’d be singing a different tune.
Cope, East Asian holes are whitu chadu only. Stop larping. Niggas who exaggerate are most likely to be fakecels

Cope, East Asian holes are whitu chadu only. Stop larping. Niggas who exaggerate are most likely to be fakecels
Massive cope. Is itsOVER a chad? He’s 5’6 with meh face and SLAYED in Asia. I have 1.7 FWHR, Bulbous nose, and some other flaws. I’m not the ugliest guy on here but I’m not a chad. I’ll probably be a chadlite after I’m done looksmaxxing but even then I’m 5’8.

Massive cope. Is itsOVER a chad? He’s 5’6 with meh face and SLAYED in Asia. I have 1.7 FWHR, Bulbous nose, and some other flaws. I’m not the ugliest guy on here but I’m not a chad. I’ll probably be a chadlite after I’m done looksmaxxing but even then I’m 5’8.
Internet meme brainlet steckdose tasse

itsOVER slayed in SEA and not East Asia. Only normie whites get matches in rich Asian countries and you're probably one of them

How tall are you OP