Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Syrians protesting being sent to Rwanda by boris lol

I believe @Darkness to light is Startheon, that weird Muslim who hated Whites.

I believe @Darkness to light is Startheon, that weird Muslim who hated Whites.
Is it so strange for two people to have similar views, you joined last month, I joined years ago and never even heard of this person

I truly ashamed everyday of being white. We are such fucking cucks, it sickens me. If I could, I would curb stomp every one of these liberal zoomer faggots

Is it so strange for two people to have similar views, you joined last month, I joined years ago and never even heard of this person

I truly ashamed everyday of being white. We are such fucking cucks, it sickens me. If I could, I would curb stomp every one of these liberal zoomer faggots
don't worry, once they start to get attacked by the non whites they will change their minds. all it takes is the non whites to start to chimp out on the toilets and it's ovER, 4th reich is there

don't worry, once they start to get attacked by the non whites they will change their minds. all it takes is the non whites to start to chimp out on the toilets and it's ovER, 4th reich is there
Cope. You truly don't understand how cucked most whites are. Niggers spent 4 months burning down and looting every major city in America, and most whites still support BLM and worship niggers.

Cope. You truly don't understand how cucked most whites are. Niggers spent 4 months burning down and looting every major city in America, and most whites still support BLM and worship niggers.
but they didn't physically attack their precious toilets

Right wingers simply over exaggerat the looting. It wasn’t 4 months and it wasn’t only blacks looting and protesting

View: https://youtu.be/BMz1jNuzbDE

Rwanda calls for deportation scheme to be 'given a chance'
Rwanda wants more haha Jbrefugee pill although I'm sure they prefer the money Queen Elizabeth is sending

I feel like I've been here for years (trucel trait)
It's over for lurkercels, missed out on OG joindate so everyone thinks they are some GrAYcel newfag despite knowing forum culture more thoroughly than most :feelsbadman:

A Syrian/African mix might come out good.

Only nigger deportees will go to Rwanda the rest of arab deportees will go back to their superior countries

Only nigger deportees will go to Rwanda the rest of arab deportees will go back to their superior countries
Cope you iraqi and syrian beggars are being sent to the jungle to be killed. The British don't want you rapists shitskins

Superior countries:lul::lul:

That's coming from an Iraqi who's currently in a refugee camp waiting to be fed by peace keepers lmfao
Says abo mutt who lives off uk welfare while waiting for his deportation letter to rwanda :feelskek:

Yea seeth more curry shitskin
Can you please refrain from derailing this thread by sending 100s of cherry picked photos of little kids please

Give your opinion on your iraqi and syrian kinfolk being thrown like garbage in Africa please.

Can you please refrain from derailing this thread by sending 100s of cherry picked photos of little kids please

Give your opinion on your iraqi and syrian kinfolk being thrown like garbage in Africa please.
Don’t get too sweaty now :feelshaha:

Fucking liberals, but it won't be long, soon the Muslims will invade all of Europe. The population of Europe is decreasing day by day.

Yea seeth more curry shitskin
Lol, says a shitskin himself. And, why would I seethe?? There is nothing to seethe bro. You are the one who seems to be seething. Didn't you get food from your white masters today??

Lol, says a shitskin himself. And, why would I seethe?? There is nothing to seethe bro. You are the one who seems to be seething. Didn't you get food from your white masters today??
U shitskins are always seething of your Muslim superiors

U shitskins are always seething of your Muslim superiors
Most of the muslims are themselves shitskins including you bro. It's inconceivably next level self hating. And again, why would I be seething of Muslims?? There are tons of afghan, bangladeshi and rohingya muslim refugees in India. I think you need mental treatment. You seems to be losing your sanity. I'm afraid you might go alla ackbar just like your poor muslimcels in your shithole country.

Most of the muslims are themselves shitskins including you bro. It's inconceivably next level self hating. And again, why would I be seething of Muslims?? There are tons of afghan, bangladeshi and rohingya muslim refugees in India. I think you need mental treatment. You seems to be losing your sanity. I'm afraid you might go alla ackbar just like your poor muslimcels in your shithole country.
Im light skin your poop skin so how it’s same :feelskek:

Im light skin your poop skin so how it’s same :feelskek:
It doesn't matter even I am also light skinned and not like typical curry, but it doesn't matter, we all are shitskins in the eyes of non shitskins. Calling someone shitskin despite being shitskin yourself is a low iq trait.

Why do you always come with your same cringy played out topics seriously, Iraqi and syrians are treated worse than Africans in Europe so how does your lightskin help you

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even Turks attack you for being shitskins https://www.google.com/amp/s/english.alaraby.co.uk/news/elderly-syrian-woman-kicked-face-turkish-racist?amp

How do you come on here and say half the things you say with no self awareness:feelsugh::feelsugh:
Your the no self awareness mutt who calls others amerimutts , ironic