Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Syrian woman wants to go live in the west

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
She wants white chad very bad

:blackpill: White chadpill strikes again

She wants that WHITE CHAD DICK

i dont blame her tbh, i would want chad too. no homo :feelskek::feelskek:

"free and independent" = able to get spitroasted by european chads

Imagine feeding and spending on this little ungrateful cumrag ever since she was born. Id abort a daughter tbh. :lul:

“Freedom and independence”.

In other words she wants white chad dick

So much for Turks are Europeans lol all the same ethnic shit

She can tell her father to fuck off they are not coming to Europe :feelsUgh:

im all for importing more women. increase supply. just don't bring along the disgusting sandcels with them

im all for importing more women. increase supply. just don't bring along the disgusting sandcels with them

Increasing female supply won’t do shit for incels, those women will flock to chad anyway so increase in female supply just means chad has an increase in supply of women he gets to fuck. An incel will remain just as sexless as before

Increasing female supply won’t do shit for incels, those women will flock to chad anyway so increase in female supply just means chad has an increase in supply of women he gets to fuck. An incel will remain just as sexless as before
it changes their SMV. right now there are more guys than girls at the right age range.

So much for Turks are Europeans lol all the same ethnic shit
No one says this:feelskek:

"I hate the racism against Arabs here"

Also JFL at this dumb shitskin whore thinking Europeans aren't gonna be racist to her even more. Turks fucking hate Arabs and even my aunts in Turkey have been seething for years at all the Arabs coming into turkey

It reminds me of the story of rahaf mohammed a Saudi immigrant who thanks to the simp and cuck government of Canada arrived on their land now she had a child she does not even recognize she left the father and she is gangbanged by bbc on onlyfans :feelsaww:
before/after jfl about this creature

Also JFL at this dumb shitskin whore thinking Europeans aren't gonna be racist to her even more. Turks fucking hate Arabs and even my aunts in Turkey have been seething for years at all the Arabs coming into turkey
I have seen Turks online often call themselves Europeans only to get embarrassed a few comments later by Europeans lol it starts off by Turks trying to be included in Europe things and Europeans saying Turkey is not in Europe and they "arent our culture" dog whistle for they arent white

Last edited:
They should take her back to the days of Babylon.
It reminds me of the story of rahaf mohammed a Saudi immigrant who thanks to the simp and cuck government of Canada arrived on their land now she had a child she does not even recognize she left the father and she is gangbanged by bbc on onlyfans :feelsaww:
View attachment 601638 View attachment 601639 before/after jfl about this creature
I wouldn't mind nicking her in the neck (in GTA: San Andreas).

I have seen Turks online often call themselves Europeans only to get embarrassed a few comments later by Europeans lol it starts off by Turks trying to be included in Europe things and Europeans saying Turkey is not in Europe and they "arent our culture" dog whistle for they arent white
Because Turks want to be associated with Europeans instead of Arab :feelshaha:it's the same reason many Iranians claim to be muh white Aryan. Jfl that's the whole fucking reason Ataturk changed the Turkish language script from Arab letters to Latin letters. That's why he tried to diminish the role of Islam after the ottoman Empire fell:soy:

If Turks wanted to be white they should have raped more Slavs. Although there is some good news since tons of Russian women have been moving to Turkey in recent times.

Because Turks want to be associated with Europeans instead of Arab :feelshaha:it's the same reason many Iranians claim to be muh white Aryan. Jfl that's the whole fucking reason Ataturk changed the Turkish language script from Arab letters to Latin letters. That's why he tried to diminish the role of Islam after the ottoman Empire fell:soy:

If Turks wanted to be white they should have raped more Slavs. Although there is some good news since tons of Russian women have been moving to Turkey in recent times.
Is the Turkish language better suited with Latin alphabet over Arabic abugida? Just curious.

Is the Turkish language better suited with Latin alphabet over Arabic abugida? Just curious.

Ottoman Turkish and modern Turkish are essentially two different languages, Ottoman Turkish has lots of Arabic and Persian loan words and the Arabic script actually doesn't properly articulate a lot of Turkish sounds. With Latin script it should do this, but most people are too lazy and write everything wrong. Also Modern Turkish includes more Ancient Turk and French words for the same concept as Arabic and Persian words, plus a lot of English loan words due to Eagleland influence.

Translation: "In an Islamic country I can't sleep with every handsome man I see because I need a male guardian who doesn't allow me to sleep with 8 guys a night."

Why do Turks hate Arabs. Don’t muslims worship Arabs? The only race that doesn’t seem to worship Arabs is the white race. Every other race worship whites and it’s not because of colonialism.
Do Turks think they are white?

Lets hope Rasheda doesn't blow anything up

S
Screenshots?

This

Imagine feeding and spending on this little ungrateful cumrag ever since she was born. Id abort a daughter tbh. :lul:
Hello based department

It works both ways tbh. Though it also depends on what dialect of Turkish you're speaking. Iraqi Turkish has more Arabic influence while Bulgarian Turkish has more slav influence

Pure Turkish language is originally from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan

Translation: "In an Islamic country I can't sleep with every handsome man I see because I need a male guardian who doesn't allow me to sleep with 8 guys a night."
Islam is brutal blackpill
Why do Turks hate Arabs.
arabs are moslty brown. They are primitive. They are non europea .

most turks want to be seen as white. They want to be seen as modern. They want to be seen as european.
Don’t muslims worship Arabs?
no
The only race that doesn’t seem to worship Arabs is the white race.
Asians, Iranians, and Turks also do not worship Arabs

The peoppe that worship arabs are africans, pakis, and indonesians.
Every other race worship whites and it’s not because of colonialism.
Why then?
Do Turks think they are white?
They are delusionmaxxed. Sure, some turks have blue eyes kr blonde hair and are white, but most turks are Anatolian aka brown.

It works both ways tbh. Though it also depends on what dialect of Turkish you're speaking. Iraqi Turkish has more Arabic influence while Bulgarian Turkish has more slav influence

Pure Turkish language is originally from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan
But Turkish isn't a semitic language and they are basically ancestors of Mongoloids went their own way from eastern Asia and some mixed with Caucasian people along the way.

You can't just write English words in Arabic script for example.

fuck
off
we're
full