Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Syrian slayer

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
1cf0411e-35c8-4a6f-9f42-deb0c420077c.jpg

Doesn’t have to do Jihad as others do it for him, has endless amount of wives, is a leader and respected by all other ISIS fighters, his wives fight over him, parents come knocking on his door for marriage proposals, has had many females lose his virginity to him.

Just lol at race copers

If he doesnt die in the war...

Healthy good looking man ready to serve.

And if he is from ISIS he wont be living for much more time.

And as i sayd, Arabs mogs blacks and asians.

Something tells me that Middle Eastern men, may have the highest testosterone, out of all the other men, out there.

The ones I've met had no fear in their hearts and it seemed like god forgot to put fear in their hearts. I admire them for that.

hes probably in Germany running the rapefugee game

jamho22 said:
hes probably in Germany running the rapefugee game
He doesn’t have to rape, sluts come over to him and they fuck him consensually. If you have his face, you can slay even in the West.

he's been posted on lookism for like 1001 times. anything new to come up to cope with the fact the average arab look like a true subhuman in every sub sense. hah

Octopusgun2 said:
He doesn’t have to rape, sluts come over to him and they fuck him consensually. If you have his face, you can slay even in the West.

I wonder how many Yazidi girls hes deflowered.

Homosapicuckus said:
he's been posted on lookism for like 1001 times. anything new to come up to cope with the fact the average arab look like a true subhuman in every sub sense. hah
Ofc he doesn’t look like an average Arab. You can even go through my threads history and you’d see that I think mixed people (Arab/white, black/white, etc...) are the ideal race to slay because they have white features and look more exotic.

Octopusgun2 said:
Ofc he doesn’t look like an average Arab. You can even go through my threads history and you’d see that I think mixed people (Arab/white, black/white, etc...) are the ideal race to slay because they have white features and look more exotic.

gulf arabs are hideous. Arabs from Iran Syria and Lebanon are pretty decent

jamho22 said:
gulf arabs are hideous. Arabs from Iran Syria and Lebanon are pretty decent

Iran is overwhelmingly non-Arab. Syrians and Lebanese aren't that good looking, they just look much more white.

This is the reason why lots of western Femoids join ISIS. They want Chadollah Bin Chaddam Al Chaddi's genes.

Slayer. Literally and figuratively.

Female worship banned
trap worship banned
next is slayer worship. be aware folks