Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Syrian migrant jailed in Germany for rapes on 13 and 11-year-old schoolgirls he groomed on Snapchat

Subhuman Trucel

Subhuman Trucel

Anglocel
★★★★
Acting like they weren't asking for it :feelskek:

A Syrian migrant in Germany found guilty of raping a 13-year-old girl and repeatedly masturbating in front of another 11-year-old girl he groomed on Snapchat has been jailed for four and a half years.

The 26-year-old defendant was convicted at the Ellwangen regional court on Friday in relation to crimes committed back in April last year.

The court held that the man from Syria had used the Snapchat messaging app, popular with the younger demographic, to initiate conversations with minors. One schoolgirl he spoke to on the app agreed to meet with him at a sports field near her home last spring where she was forced to have sexual intercourse without a condom.

At the trial, a key witness was the victim’s cousin whom the girl had spoken to about her fledgling relationship with the defendant and whom she walked to the sports field with.

The court heard how after the rape the victim tearfully confided in her cousin, telling her she had had sexual intercourse with the defendant but had been forced to and told him several times she didn’t want it.

The schoolgirl also told her cousin that the defendant had threatened to kill her if she told anyone about the assault.

“She was afraid to tell her parents,” the witness told the court.

When the defendant was confronted about the death threat by the cousin over the telephone, he dismissed it as a joke.

In a separate incident, the Syrian migrant was also convicted for his inappropriate relationship with another minor, an 11-year-old girl whom he invited to his apartment “to cuddle.” Both victims had met the man through Snapchat.

Once there, he masturbated in front of her several times.

The girl told her mother about the incident who then filed a police report.

The first victim had taken a photograph of the man, which was used by the police to identify the suspect and arrest him. A request for information was also sent to Snapchat, which provided his email address and full name.

“The verdict is a severe punishment because you have committed a grave injustice,” the presiding judge, Jochen Fleischer said during the sentencing hearing.

The defendant was handed three years and nine months for the rape of the 13-year-old victim, and one year and six months for the sexual abuse of children without physical contact in relation to the 11-year-old girl.

The court ordered for part of the sentences to run concurrently for a total prison sentence of four years and six months.

4 years for raping children? Are krauts really that cucked now they give child rapists a slap on the wrist just because they’re immigrants?

He will go to jail and will be supported by external slaves who maintain public operations.

I don't care for these mini foids either, but I also don't care for this idiot, let alone supporting him. I hate choosing sides to support.

I doubt that these foids really have trauma, as there is a study that shows that they are indifferent like psychopaths, if they grow up they will be normal and they use this as a narrative to classify themselves as 'victims'.

In short, 4 unbearable entities:

A criminal (since technically it is a crime);
Foids, which will be foids forever;
And idiots who will keep the tax to feed the first idiot who committed the crime;
And these are possibilities, the foid supporter calling her sweetheart, and the criminal supporter who drools on his dick and calls him “based”.

4 years for raping children? Are krauts really that cucked now they give child rapists a slap on the wrist just because they’re immigrants?
Germany is a personal cumrag and dustbin for Arabs

Acting like they weren't asking for it :feelskek:

A Syrian migrant in Germany found guilty of raping a 13-year-old girl and repeatedly masturbating in front of another 11-year-old girl he groomed on Snapchat has been jailed for four and a half years.

The 26-year-old defendant was convicted at the Ellwangen regional court on Friday in relation to crimes committed back in April last year.

The court held that the man from Syria had used the Snapchat messaging app, popular with the younger demographic, to initiate conversations with minors. One schoolgirl he spoke to on the app agreed to meet with him at a sports field near her home last spring where she was forced to have sexual intercourse without a condom.

At the trial, a key witness was the victim’s cousin whom the girl had spoken to about her fledgling relationship with the defendant and whom she walked to the sports field with.

The court heard how after the rape the victim tearfully confided in her cousin, telling her she had had sexual intercourse with the defendant but had been forced to and told him several times she didn’t want it.

The schoolgirl also told her cousin that the defendant had threatened to kill her if she told anyone about the assault.

“She was afraid to tell her parents,” the witness told the court.

When the defendant was confronted about the death threat by the cousin over the telephone, he dismissed it as a joke.

In a separate incident, the Syrian migrant was also convicted for his inappropriate relationship with another minor, an 11-year-old girl whom he invited to his apartment “to cuddle.” Both victims had met the man through Snapchat.

Once there, he masturbated in front of her several times.

The girl told her mother about the incident who then filed a police report.

The first victim had taken a photograph of the man, which was used by the police to identify the suspect and arrest him. A request for information was also sent to Snapchat, which provided his email address and full name.

“The verdict is a severe punishment because you have committed a grave injustice,” the presiding judge, Jochen Fleischer said during the sentencing hearing.

The defendant was handed three years and nine months for the rape of the 13-year-old victim, and one year and six months for the sexual abuse of children without physical contact in relation to the 11-year-old girl.

The court ordered for part of the sentences to run concurrently for a total prison sentence of four years and six months.
she fucking wanted it the slut met up with him to have sex

It was a joke mang i meant to say i wana kill her with kindness your honor

1719725405000 1719743249658

Brings me shame, guys in syria these kinds of people, we used to kill in the mountains, i promise these fags dont represent us, most of the syrian refugees especially the young men are faggots, rapists, and criminals running away and whats funny is germany and Europe in general is protecting them and helping them leave persecution.
I know stories of felons escaping prison from syria and getting front seat boats to greece and then shelters in germany all funded by german ngos, fucking felons, not families or hard workin or educated people, those people die in war or left stuck in a war zone.

Retarded country gets what it voted for i wont shed a tear

Jbr
Just be a rapefugee theory

JFL and Germcucks still won't vote AFD. They get what they deserve.

YES, THEY ARE. AT THIS POINT, AN ARMY COULD ROLL INTO GERMANY WITH TANKS AND JETS, AND THEY WOULD STEP ASIDE BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE LABELLED NAZIS FOR DEFENDING THEIR HOME AND COUNTRY.

Germany has fallen so far, it could make a grown man weep.

YES, THEY ARE. AT THIS POINT, AN ARMY COULD ROLL INTO GERMANY WITH TANKS AND JETS, AND THEY WOULD STEP ASIDE BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO BE LABELLED NAZIS FOR DEFENDING THEIR HOME AND COUNTRY.

The funniest thing is I've seen retarded motivational pages on mainstream social media make posts like

"GERMANY lost a World War, lost ANOTHER World War, was occupied and demilitarized, and STILL ended up Europe's premier economic powerhouse. Don't let minor setbacks destroy you, be like GERMANY"

Honestly I really do think there's some truth to what Whitefeminineboy says. Germany is the European Thailand; it's the country with the most trannies per capita in all of Europe, it's a country full of cheap hookers, it's a country that gets used as a cumrag, trashcan, and toilet by foreigners the world over. The story of post-WW2 Germany isn't the story of a nation that successfully bounced back from hardship, it's the story of a once proud warrior people who were neutered, ripped a big, gaping new asshole by white guilt indoctrination, and who are on their way to extinction

Last edited:

They’re fucking idiots for allowing everything to happen. Even ww2 they let a mentally unstable drug addict make all their decisions

The story of post-WW2 Germany isn't the story of a nation that successfully bounced back from hardship, it's the story of a once proud warrior people who were neutered, ripped a big, gaping new asshole by white guilt indoctrination, and who are on their way to extinction
In my five years of being here I have never once used a sig.

But this. This is the most brutal and truest thing I have read about a nation thus far.

They’re fucking idiots for allowing everything to happen. Even ww2 they let a mentally unstable drug addict make all their decisions
Bro it wasn't a sudden flip of a switch. It's not as if they decided, "right, OK, let's turn this place into a faggot and troon-infested shithole, and let's allow millions of savage foreigners to rape our little girls."

Germany's downfall was a very slow and meticulous process. I don't blame their people. I blame the kikes who placed their stooges in power and allow the cancer to spread and corrupt the entire culture and country.

Last edited:
In my five years of being here I have never once used a sig.

But this. This is the most brutal and truest thing I have read about a nation thus far.
:feelsahh: Looks like I've contributed to a historic moment for this forum. Feels like an honor tbh :feelshaha::feelsYall:

how fucking dumb can you be to meet alone with a 26 year old immigrant? I can’t feel bad for that nation of cucks

At least they arrested him. They usually let immigrants go for committing almost any crime. It's open season Europe cucks.

germany is legitimately done for, white birth rate is gonna keep dropping and they’re gonna keep bringing in immigrants with their 8 children. The immigrants are gonna keep raping white woman and it’s eventually gonna become syria 2.0.

Sometimes, I feel as if the current state of society is just one big IQ test
it’s sad to see that even the parents are failing the iq test, letting their 13 yo daughter have unrestricted internet access
eh, I like a lot of German history & culture, so it's sad to see
i would feel sad if it was out of their power but i honestly can’t feel bad about people causing harm to themselves

it’s sad to see that even the parents are failing the iq test, letting their 13 yo daughter have unrestricted internet access
If I was a parent & had my knowledge of the world, I'd not let my kids use the Internet until they're at least 16-17ish
i would feel sad if it was out of their power but i honestly can’t feel bad about people causing harm to themselves
Personally, I think it's 50-50

They did some to themselves, but I mean look at WWII & what followed after

Just be Migrant is law in Germany. If you are a German in Germany 2024 you are fucked, if you are a Nigga or Sand? Its free real estate Baby.

how fucking dumb can you be to meet alone with a 26 year old immigrant? I can’t feel bad for that nation of cucks
As a German who recently (5 months ago) sat in a bus and saw a Group of 13/14 yo i can safely say they are unbehaved, destructive, egoistic and plain stupid. The girls are easily manipulated and its all about Social Media.

They were already pretty idiotic when i was 14 (11 years ago) but now? Shiiiit, they cant be helped. The parents dont care and the teachers have given up, the kids are left on their own being parented and schooled by "Influencers" and the people i speak of are manipulative and evil themselves. The Jews of the Modern world you could say.

As a German who recently (5 months ago) sat in a bus and saw a Group of 13/14 yo i can safely say they are unbehaved, destructive, egoistic and plain stupid. The girls are easily manipulated and its all about Social Media.

They were already pretty idiotic when i was 14 (11 years ago) but now? Shiiiit, they cant be helped. The parents dont care and the teachers have given up, the kids are left on their own being parented and schooled by "Influencers" and the people i speak of are manipulative and evil themselves. The Jews of the Modern world you could say.
same thing here in greece but i would say it’s worse. All the teenage girls here are for some reason trying to thugmaxx. They walk around listening to gangsta greek rap music and act tough, it’s very weird.

Just be Migrant is law in Germany. If you are a German in Germany 2024 you are fucked, if you are a Nigga or Sand? Its free real estate Baby.
Yea it’s so weird how many German guys there are here compared to other non English speaking countries