Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Syrian man kills his slutty sister after she fucked a boy out of wedlock (honor killing).

youtube allows execution videos but deletes ER's tokthic misogynistic channel jfl

Last edited:
1.now to bring that shit to the west...first Turkey, Iran, Russia and the US need to stop cucking to Israel and blow the country up. we will make a contagious form of Tay-Sachs that we'll throw in the water supply. maybe Sickle Cell for good measure

2.&*%^$%^

3. PROFIT?
The Jews did this

Elliot looks so suave drinking that vanilla latte like a boss.

A bit extreme if it's her first time. Beating/lashing is enough and if they do it again, 30 AK rounds is acceptable. You have to control women one way or the other.

tbh, Elliot did one thing wrong, he should have shot his vile stepmother.
A bit extreme. Beating/lashing is enough. You have to control women one way or the other.

"a bit extreme"

:soy:
Elliot should have said "Sān hé huì, bitch!" before taking her out

Last edited:
based and redpilled

but yet she's not. walking free. I ever see around the fly-over states she's getting a solid hardwood baseball bat to the back of the skull.

youtube allows execution videos but deletes ER's tokthic misogynistic channel jfl
If these were white people it would have been removed instantly.

Better than cucks who throw their wrath at the guy their girl's cheating with

but yet she's not. walking free. I ever see around the fly-over states she's getting a solid hardwood baseball bat to the back of the skull.
too bad thr hypergamous biotch is set up for life. All she has to do is lay on her back and take a portly numale's cock twice a year

that's ok we have nukes. we can bomb ourselves. bye bye Jewsa.

tbh, Elliot did one thing wrong
Killing his asian room mates?
That is a warning to me. He killed 2 potential incels.
Georgechen

That's how it should be everywhere. The slut has brought shame upon her family by fornicating and offering up the only thing that gave her value.

Face death now, thot.

Elliot’s only crime wasn’t going into the sorority house like he said he would. He could’ve easily had gotten in but he didn’t for some reason.

Elliot’s only crime wasn’t going into the sorority house like he said he would. He could’ve easily had gotten in but he didn’t for some reason.
He couldn't get the door open. Doors, his only weakness.

Killing his asian room mates?
That is a warning to me. He killed 2 potential incels.
He killed his Asian roommates because they teamed up against him and stole his stuff, not because he hated the Asian race. They brought it upon themselves by their cowardly behavior.

If these were white people it would have been removed instantly.
This is the kind of TURD-world filth (((they))) have been importing en masse. If trends continue the way they are, I give the West another 20-30 years MAX.

fuck yes an example to be followed