Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Syrian Incel spits fire on an old video

@Syrian_Etnic

Classic and brutal! This is the reality of ugly/mentally ill men. This is how we live thanks to society

Dude could be my twin if was white.

"If you are short, under 6 feet its over for you"
horrible but true

The blackpill is always hard to swallow :(

Why does it looks like he is just reading some script an incel sent him.
Tsukihi1

damn its over for FSAcels

but srsly high IQ

also with arabcels its a mixed bag, the more they pass as white(or black) the easier they have it, but if they pass as curry, then it never began

I say this cuz the arabcel in vidrelated can pass as a curry

I always laugh when Syrians claim that they're indistinguishable from white people.

Major blackpill at 3:49.

What the fuck is this dumb bullshit? Get this newfag babystep childish preschool idiocy out of my face, literally I realized these things when I was 10 fucking years old. "Hiroshima nagasaki blackpills, if you're under 6ft it's over for you" yeah no shit sherlock what are you fucking 9? Tell him to go back to Reddit or lurk more. Waste of my time thought I might've learnt something new

"If you are short, under 6 feet its over for you"
horrible but true
If you are 5'10-11, depending on the shoes and boots you wear, you can fraud for 6'0-6'1 and in public you'll likely have shoes on anyway

Nobody says this.
I was scrolling through /r/exmuslim the other day (looking for racepills) and there was an upvoted comment there claiming this.

I was scrolling through /r/exmuslim the other day (looking for racepills) and there was an upvoted comment there claiming this.
Murtads are all low IQ. :feelskek: That's ridiculous.