Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

syria: how it will end?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
who knows?

@commander_zoidberg

BAQIYAH WA TATAMADDAD! BAQIYAH BAQIYAH

even in Idlib, a region alleged to be liberated from Dawla has weekly semi truck bombings killing dozens to hundreds of people.

its just never gonna end. its an ideology primarily, secondly a state.

heres last weeks if you thought i was kidding: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-idlib-attack-explosion-terrorism-isis-assad-a8146851.html

Difficult to say at this point. Each side seems to be licking their wounds and deciding the best way to proceed. I think the CIA have been plotting to try and further involve the US in more direct intervention. So far president Trump seems to have held back. I'd be worried about US forces and Hezbollah coming into direct conflict. I think IS is done for, i think the group will mutate into something new before long and we will see more chaos.

Maybe Yemen will take priority as a front in the Saudi-Iranian cold war.

commander_zoidberg said:
Difficult to say at this point. Each side seems to be licking their wounds and deciding the best way to proceed. I think the CIA have been plotting to try and further involve the US in more direct intervention. So far president Trump seems to have held back. I'd be worried about US forces and Hezbollah coming into direct conflict. I think IS is done for, i think the group will mutate into something new before long and we will see more chaos.
Maybe Yemen will take priority as a front in the Saudi-Iranian cold war.
hmmm putin has already cucked usa there

can I post a video combat footage?
@Master