Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Synthwave in the Shower.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
I got into this cope when I was back in HS, it was my method of dealing with depression, anxiety, or any of the such feelings.

I would usually just turn the volume up on my phone and/or swipe my dads bluetooth speaker for a bit, whilst blasting one of those synthwave playlists.

It was a good cope, helped me relax a lot & also somewhat alleviated my depression at the time.

Here's some of the ones I used to listen to:

View: https://youtu.be/5WJa4SQu2K8?si=Yd2knN20pc2hi6EA

View: https://youtu.be/GBUCmMxmup0?si=ky_2FM_MOR9Ul5jK

It's very relaxing

I am ashamed to admit this but I listened to nigger rap to be part of the hivemind even when I hated them.

I am ashamed to admit this but I listened to nigger rap to be part of the hivemind even when I hated them.
I used to do this too. Id fake being into sports rap all of that retarded shit. Now I just openly sperg out in public about my interests.

I used to do this too. Id fake being into sports rap all of that retarded shit. Now I just openly sperg out in public about my interests.
Never tell normies what you like, you will be brutally bullied for it :feelsjuice:

i have just started doing this. Not in the shower but when im driving. Not sure if it helps with my depression or makes it worse. Either way theres something romantic about it. Makes reality feel kind of dreamlike