Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Synchromysticism on Tinder this morning...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I woke up this morning and decided to watch some suspended hanging videos on BestGore. I really respected a video I saw of some ugly middle aged incel hanging himself with an extension cord in his lonely ghetto apartment. After watching a righteous man do what I should have done a long time ago, I get on Tinder to do my daily swipes... I haven't gotten any matches in weeks, and the only matches I got were bots. I live near one of the most elite neighborhoods in the country, so I get a lot of rich stacies with perfect happy lives in my Tinder feed. It's absolutely [SuicideFuel]. Whether they are stacies or beckies, because I am so close to that neighborhood... most of my tinder feed is filled with pictures of high status foids traveling the world, partying with giga chads, and standing in front of sports cars in their driveways... I even saw a pic of a foid on tinder sticking her tongue out with chad's cum on it... and I bet soys are desperate to match with her... I feel like Incel Christ getting lifemogged by King Harod's daughters. If only my local King Harods listened to Jordan Peterson talk about the DaughterPill...

I have to set my radius further out before I can start getting poor and ugly heroin foids and they are all criminal chad and tyrone only anyway. Just as I was literally feeling sick to my stomach at how rich and void of suffering these femasites were... it was like God was talking to me. During my swipes, I got an ad that came up... It was an ad for a hardware store or something and I saw a big yellow extension cord right on my screen as an ad on Tinder. It's like Tinder knew that I was watching extension cord suicide videos. It's like Tinder knew what my best course of action is.

Last edited:
Brutal man. I only used that app for a few weeks. Don't try man. It's all the same. You are a subhuman and it never began.

did you get any matches?:feelshehe:
I got 4 matches in the very first day itself. None of them replied back I bet those were bots.
After that I got nothing. I wonder why?
Only 4 matches after thousands of swipes.

I got 4 matches in the very first day itself. None of them replied back I bet those were bots.
After that I got nothing. I wonder why?
Only 4 matches after thousands of swipes.
i wanted to try it but tinder didn't send me an sms code ok i guess

i wanted to try it but tinder didn't send me an sms code ok i guess
Don't try. This will kill your self confidence unless you are legit 7/10 facially like @needsolution. Otherwise it's cope