Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sympathetic coverage of incels on high trafficked intellectual blog

its high iq, but it seems like the main conclusion they draw is that there needs to be more marriage. I feel like they never read r/deadbedrooms or stuff like that. Sure, married people have the most sex on average, but theres also plenty of nasty divorces that makes marriage not really worth it most of the time. But I guess at the end of the day people are talking about inceldom rather than just ignoring it.

The thing to note is that a lot of intellectual sub-cultures like the economics blogosphere is dominated by nerdy males, and many of them are more sympathetic to incels than not.

One of the comments:
>But.... for me and almost all my friends, the most frequent sex we had in our lives, and the highest number of partners, occurred during college. (I'm 34 and married and my sex life has subdued significantly, as has my spouse's and most of our friends.)
It's officially over if you haven't had any sex by your mid-20s.

One of the comments:
>But.... for me and almost all my friends, the most frequent sex we had in our lives, and the highest number of partners, occurred during college. (I'm 34 and married and my sex life has subdued significantly, as has my spouse's and most of our friends.)
It's officially over if you haven't had any sex by your mid-20s.
It's funny how that guy helps make the point without realizing it. Of course Chad and his circle of normie friends had loads of sex in college – their sexual oligarchy is the reason why incels won't get any and why earlier marriage would lead to more equality!