Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Symmetry is the 2nd most important factor in a face

Asssymetricel

Asssymetricel

Banned
-
If you're asymmetrical, you're fucked. Maybe the jaw is more important, but symmetry is 2nd place.

Eye area is up there

Eye area is up there
If the nose and mouth and eyes and cheek muscles are assymetrical it's worse than having a bad eye area. Only if the eye area is severely wide or narrow, maybe then it outweighs symmetry.

A study cited by Jordan Peterson: "They gave a bunch of men some T-Shirts to wear. After that,a group of women smelled them and they rated the smell of men with symmetrical faces as more attractive"

A study cited by Jordan Peterson: "They gave a bunch of men some T-Shirts to wear. After that,a group of women smelled them and they rated the smell of men with symmetrical faces as more attractive"
Kek ofc because they were more attractive

Symmetry is major factor of facial beauty.

What about Bradley Cooper and Ryan Gosling then?

Probably true. Lack of symmetry is what creates most ogrecels. They have the testeronic development of solid features, which signifies a higher T count and their ogre-like stature. But then it all comes out looking squarelike. Truly unfortunate, but atleast their high T and don't have to deal with so much bullying from others

Probably true. Lack of symmetry is what creates most ogrecels. They have the testeronic development of solid features, which signifies a higher T count and their ogre-like stature. But then it all comes out looking squarelike. Truly unfortunate, but atleast their high T and don't have to deal with so much bullying from others
:feelsokman:

Asymmetry is fucking horrible & I rarely see anyone with asymmetry as bad as mine. Its my absolute worst shortcoming. A weak jaw and recessed chin doesn't really look weird, its just really unattractive. asymmetry makes you look weird as fuck and deformed.

Asymmetry is fucking horrible & I rarely see anyone with asymmetry as bad as mine. Its my absolute worst shortcoming. A weak jaw and recessed chin doesn't really look weird, its just really unattractive. asymmetry makes you look weird as fuck and deformed.
Nice to meet you, my name is Assymetricel :feels:

Of course, harmony is highly needed.

Mandible mass > symmetry > eye area > neck thickness >>> everything else

I have a broken nose, so my face is asymmetrical and therefore has no harmony. It's over.
So just do something else with your life than LDARing and worshipping foids and sex that you can't have

So just do something else with your life than LDARing and worshipping foids and sex that you can't have

I don't worship nor LDAR, I go to college now. Freshman year though.

Enopthamlos is a death sentence, you have to be rich to fix it.