Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Symmetrical Manlets Usually Have Girlfriends

Warehouse Boy

Warehouse Boy

Banned
-
Ive observed in public that most men from 5"6 to 5"10 have girlfriends or wives IF they have a symmetrical face
with normal features. I wouldnt call them "good looking" but theyre definitely normies or above.

I know this flies in the face of most opinions here. Especially in light of Android culture. And I definitely agree
that android culture and Instagram is pushing the numbers BEYOND the 80/20 rule.

I live in a major (non rust belt) city with a thriving economy, and has both a downtown AND a major University. So, I see
lots and lots of young people from 15 to 35.

THEORY: Im open to correction, but I think theres more women looking to "lock down" a manlet if they figure out that they
will get sex from Chad but not a BABY/Family.

OBSERVATIONS:
1. The manlets look prosperous and educated. Cargo shorts, expensive haircuts, high-end watches,

2. The manlets have social proof. I get the impression that the foids met these manlets in college, or in high school, or in
a social group, and that they come from "good families", in other words, he's short, but you can bring him home to mom and dad.

Betabuxx comes into play around age 30 when she cant lock down Chad.

Or when the foid is a single mom.

The manlets im seeing are with women that dont fit those categories.

These foids are COMPETING for these manlets.

Last edited:
My face is asymetric thats why girls dont like me

Most manlets are poor

Just have a symmetrical face theory.

Symmetry applies to body too. I'm hyper aware of this cuz I have a beach ball head in comparison to a normie body

The manlets I see with women .....all their features match. Slim body slim face.

Baldness can also cause assymetry. Which is why it's better to shave than to rock a horshoe. Obviously none of the manlets with women are bald.

How tall are you?

Ive observed in public that most men from 5"6 to 5"10 have girlfriends or wives IF they have a symmetrical face
with normal features. I wouldnt call them "good looking" but theyre definitely normies or above.

I know this flies in the face of most opinions here. Especially in light of Android culture. And I definitely agree
that android culture and Instagram is pushing the numbers BEYOND the 80/20 rule.

I live in a major (non rust belt) city with a thriving economy, and has both a downtown AND a major University. So, I see
lots and lots of young people from 15 to 35.

THEORY: Im open to correction, but I think theres more women looking to "lock down" a manlet if they figure out that they
will get sex from Chad but not a BABY/Family.

OBSERVATIONS:
1. The manlets look prosperous and educated. Cargo shorts, expensive haircuts, high-end watches,

2. The manlets have social proof. I get the impression that the foids met these manlets in college, or in high school, or in
a social group, and that they come from "good families", in other words, he's short, but you can bring him home to mom and dad.
What on earth is android culture? But your logic applies to any single-flawed man. Make up for the flaw by social/money maxxing. Doesn't change facts for people with more flaws.