Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment symbols for luck

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
whaT are the most powerful symbols that give the wearer luck? they can be sigils, pentacles, ancient religious symbols or whatever i dont care i just need extreme luck in following months

if youre not born lucky nothing brings luck

if youre not born lucky nothing brings luck
not true
we are creatures with free will, there are infinite spirals in every direction we take
we can use knowledge and research of people who are no more and that's what i need

Hunter eyes and nice jawline

just @ at your iq if you believe that shit tbhtbh

Hunter eyes and nice jawline
maybe it's doable
i sometimes think that i can shape my face after staring at a mirror for a few minutes
i can see my bones and muscles (like after lsd, maybe it;s a pernaments conseqence of abusing psychodellics) and then my face starts to change
it probably takes a lot more time, willpower and dedication but i will try

maybe it's doable
i sometimes think that i can shape my face after staring at a mirror for a few minutes
i can see my bones and muscles (like after lsd, maybe it;s a pernaments conseqence of abusing psychodellics) and then my face starts to change
it probably takes a lot more time, willpower and dedication but i will try
Pass the cope pills brother

words escape me...
if we were lucky we wouldn't be incels :lul:

not true
we are creatures with free will, there are infinite spirals in every direction we take
we can use knowledge and research of people who are no more and that's what i need
We don’t have free will. No one chooses to be born short, ugly, poor and small dicked.

y
not true
yeahh ok

not true
FAFEBA3F 5C67 487F 8730 FE71036BD081

whaT are the most powerful symbols that give the wearer luck? they can be sigils, pentacles, ancient religious symbols or whatever i dont care i just need extreme luck in following months
You need a one of those fucking pentagram Necklaces. Must be soaked in human blood every morning upon equipping it everyday. Luck will follow :reeeeee: