Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sylvia Likens

What would you do?

• Say no and do nothing

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Call the cops

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Rape Sylvia

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Rape and abuse Sylvia

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Melinda

Melinda

Banned
-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Sylvia_Likens

If Gertrude Baniszewski invited you in her home to use and abuse Sylvia, what would you do?
image.php

I'd rape her but be really nice to her too. Maybe help her out of there soon too.

If you wouldn't rape a helpless femoid you are a volcel

SMH you guys are fucking evil. The real answer here is to rape and kill Gertrude.

I'd free her. She did not deserve for cruelty.

Anyone who doesn’t call the cops is a piece of shit. She is just like us, abused for no other reason than her genes (not in being ugly but in belonging to her parents who didn’t pay).

She was most likely a virgin so I can't support this. If it was a slut however, I'd probably join in.

Id help her out. Maybe take Gertrude but sylvia was a tortured virgin just like us, she in no way deserved that treatment. If she was a real prostitute then i might think otherwise but it sounds like she was a normal girl, her hymen was even intact.

I'd free her and coerce her to reward me with sex.

Rape and abuse, straight up

Solitarian_Walker said:

The only right answer in this thread

Sex slave in my basement, my dream scenario with all remotely attractive females.

I would free her and kill the kidnapper.

No rape.

Solitarian_Walker said:
That's where Fritzl went wrong. Learn from his mistake.

Your cuck mind would say "poor femoid lets help her" but think about it this way, what if a sadistic chad would keep YOU in his torture chamber and this femoid was suddenly there ? Thats right, she is going to cut your balls off just because chad said so. Saving some sub 8 and losing chad or get rid of sub 8 and please chad, what do you think she would choose ? lol

Framecel222 said:
SMH you guys are fucking evil. The real answer here is to rape and kill Gertrude.
You would be able to rape this?
659px-Gertrude-baniszewski002.jpg

gertrude-baniszewski-29.jpg

Melinda said:
You would be able to rape this?
659px-Gertrude-baniszewski002.jpg

gertrude-baniszewski-29.jpg

Yes, she's got kind of a bitchy MILF vibe. I'm getting pretty turned on if I'm being honest.

Solitarian_Walker said:
VOLCEL if wouldn't.

Agreed.

Probably the type who wouldn't even befriend an ugly male, forget anything else. Maybe even have bullied them and been part of inceltears.

But she didn't deserve that, and anyone in their right mind who wasn't afraid would've tried to help her for the sake of it, without expecting or wanting anything in return.

She was a Stacy but didn't deserve that. I'd call the cops.

Rape her, then rape Gertie, then free her.

I’d help free her but then blackmail her into being my sex slave/enforced girlfriend.

Why rape her when you could turn her into your permanent sex provider for life?

Think about the long term gains.