Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Syko Sam. Incel went E.R, killed his online GF, her parents and her best friend after flying 1000 miles to meet her only to be given the cold shoulder

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
This happened in 2009, an Incel aspiring rapper by the name of "Syko Sam" (real name Sam mcCroskey) was talking to a foid online for a year. She claimed she loved him and gave him all the signals and typed messages to confirm this over the course of time, so he decided to go and meet her. She was delighted, they plan to go to a concert to see a band they both like, her parents said he could stay in the house and even went with the foid to pick him up at the airport.

Mere SECONDS after she see's him in the flesh she starts going cold, and ignores him on the drive home, and at the concert he's left on his own.

So, at night when everyone is asleep, he sneaks down stairs and butchers the foid, her mother, and her best friend with a ball-peen hammer and a wood splitting maul. He also kills the foids dad when he comes to check up on his daughter a couple of days later.

A very good documentary about the case:

Pics of "Syko Sam":

Image5367340
Image5367373

Pics of the foid and her best friend:

Image5367385 1

News article about the case:

Link to all his recorded music:

Last edited:
I hope he fucked that pink bitch before the killing

I wish more men was as based as him.

Wood splitting mauls are fucking heavy! One hit kill though...

Ball peen hammer requires multiple hits and are messy. The hatchet would have been a better CHOice.

Damn them cunts are skanky! Ugh! And ewww!

At least he lived up to his handle!

Bravisimo!

Thank you for some incel history, fucking brutal tbh

Thank you for some incel history, fucking brutal tbh
I was surprised at how little was written about him, even in the news. I wouldn't have heard of him but for watching that documentary a couple of years ago, perhaps "Incel" killers weren't kitsch back in 2009?

Pink foid probably mogs @Napoleon de Geso hard at looking manly.

I can't believe such a disgusting looking bitch would think HE was too subhuman looking for her ass. Women's standards need to be put back into check. This was in 2009 for fuck's sake, it's gotten 100 times worse since then.

This should be completely legal.

It should be illegal to say you like someone if you don't mean it
full

This was in 2009 for fuck's sake, it's gotten 100 times worse since then.

This. Soon that photoshopped, Ubër Gigachad Ernest Khalimov will be Truecel.

Wood splitting mauls are fucking heavy! One hit kill though...

Years of pent-up Incel Rage gave him the strength.

And nothing of value was lost that day.

pretty fucking based ngl
fuck that foid for leading him on
Which watchlist am I on now?

wow never heard of him before, it's all fun and games until the foids see ur subhuman appearance tbh

wow never heard of him before, it's all fun and games until the foids see ur subhuman appearance tbh
I don't think foids are capable of realizing the danger they put themselves in when toying with a man's emotion's like it's nothing. There is every chance he will seek revenge and act out like this, especially if he's a slight Mentalcel in the first place.

That might be a slight looksmatch for him.

Based as fuck. Screenshot me IT I'm ready

cant wait for this thread to become proof for normies that incels are murderers

cant wait for this thread to become proof for normies that incels are murderers
Some murderers happen to be incels. Rejection brings strong emotions. Some go apeshit when they get blackpilled

pretty fucking based ngl
fuck that foid for leading him on
Which watchlist am I on now?
My watchlist, I'm watching you right now

Pretty sure he was fucked in the head even before going to see her. His songs are all about murder

I don't think foids are capable of realizing the danger they put themselves in when toying with a man's emotion's like it's nothing. There is every chance he will seek revenge and act out like this, especially if he's a slight Mentalcel in the first place.
Yes, yessss. They underestimate the mental scarring a man can attain if they treat them like manipulable dolls and only use them for their benefit.
Good thing for m'ladyh that cucked laws exist otherwise they wouldn't be allowed to do half the shit they are doing without getting punished

Thats a cool name ngl

Free my ninja