Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sword Fight in Britbongistan

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate Mansplain ️Malewife Moderator
★★★★★

I like how the police guy just watches JFL. Clown world

We're got a flashback back to the medieval era

We're got a flashback back to the medieval era
but then it was cool because they actually fought each other and didnt backstab as often

Union Jack GIF

This whole country could go up.
Nearly every time I go to the local shop someone's in there being chased out for attempting to steal stuff and there are people begging outside.
I've never seen this before and I've been around a very long time.
I see people walking around talking to themselves, clearly on the edge of insanity.
The amount of misery is immense and we have to witness Chad & Stacey and their lives of heavenly bliss sneering at us as they enjoy their unearned privileges.

King arthurs' genes

Nothing surprising here

This whole country could go up.
Nearly every time I go to the local shop someone's in there being chased out for attempting to steal stuff and there are people begging outside.
I've never seen this before and I've been around a very long time.
I see people walking around talking to themselves, clearly on the edge of insanity.
The amount of misery is immense and we have to witness Chad & Stacey and their lives of heavenly bliss sneering at us as they enjoy their unearned privileges.
Are you from the north? Life is getting worse, you;re right. I avoid the city centre now.

Are you from the north? Life is getting worse, you;re right. I avoid the city centre now.

Yeah north. I now avoid going outside unless absolutely necessary. The place is a hellscape.

Bad footwork
Tbh, shittiest swordfight i've ever seen. They should take some fencing lessons or something, so they can give us an actual decent fight next time.

Tbh, shittiest swordfight i've ever seen. They should take some fencing lessons or something, so they can give us an actual decent fight next time.
It's like tag with knives

I thought they were going to parry with butter knives

assassins creed shadows looks great!

Kekked at this so fucking hard my heart hurt jfl.