Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Swiped right at every girls Tinder profile for 3 straight weeks, only got matched with trannies

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
My height (under 5'6'') was not even in my profile. Had it been, even the trannies would have unmatched

how did you get trannies?

Volcel is your name, right? You haven't even tried if you dont go for trannies.

Same I have a couple trannies I never spoke with, most just use Tinder to promote their Insta and collect orbiters.

:feelswow:

Honestly after a while they don't even feature your profile. Foids would swipe left on you anyway, but they probably don't even get a chance to do that LOL.

My height (under 5'6'') was not even in my profile. Had it been, even the trannies would have unmatched

bro I photoshopped the hell out of myself, set my location to SEA, only got trannies. i aint even short

it was so depressing

Fate is telling you to fuck trannies

When men can only get other men pretending they're women interested in you then you know Olympus has fallen.

I was lurking on a another forum and trannies are delusional and hate manlets

Volcel is your name, right? You haven't even tried if you dont go for trannies.
:feelshaha: “Just have sex with men bro” mods ban this fag

brutal.i guess Philippines is where the gold is at.Wouldn't mind marrying a virgin girl from there.

even if TH was good, why would you handicap yourself and go to a place with inferior results?

Damn you got trannies. Ricecel here got ZERO matches on ALL platforms. Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, Coffee Meets Bagel, and OkCupid.

For trucels not even a tranny will wipe right for you

Swiping right on every profile can, I think, get you shadow banned pretty quickly.