Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Swimming with a dwarfcel

AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
An old friend invited me to hang out at the pool today and do a few lengths. I like how i feel after swimming even if I do get brutally mogged by almost everyone there tho (i ignored Hamudi's advice to never go to swimming pool).

But today I mogged this other guy that my old friend brought along. I am 5ft3 but this guy is a literal dwarf. I don't know what kind of dwarfism (he didn't look like Weeman in Jackass or Vern Troyer), and he also had a withered right leg so he hobbled as well. But he still got in there and swam with a snorkel and flippers. But it was so brutal, I rarely ever mog someone and I just felt for this little guy. He is a christian, so I hope that is a good cope for him :cryfeels:

that's one mog to the face as you won't catch me near a swimming pool in this life. fucking getting mogged on .is on the daily and it still hurts