Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Swimming pool in my area doesn't allow boys from age 12-18 on certain days.

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander
★★★★★
So because a bunch of sandniggers and niggers act like the animals they are, start fights, vandalize shit, grope foids we're just gonna punish all boys around those ages. I'm so fucking sick and tired of niggerworship in this world. Everyone knows it's brownoids who are the troublemakers in swimming pools but they can't say it and if they can say it they can't ban those groups specifically. But banning people based on gender? Banning people based on age? Sure no problem.

And I'm there with my dad whose also a huge leftard and I tell him this and he just sits there "well it's not all brownoids" so I respond: "yeah I know nigger, it's not all boys age 12-18 either" and he just does this weak ass shrug and changes the subject because he can't defend it.

sounds like usual sandnig activities in the netherlands

"well it's not all brownoids" so I respond: "yeah I know nigger, it's not all boys age 12-18 either" and he just does this weak ass shrug and changes the subject because he can't defend it.
And then you wake up

And then you wake up
What part of that makes you think I was dreaming? Granted I didn't call my dad a nigger, but if you think there's any solid argument to be made here I'd love to hear it.

What part of that makes you think I was dreaming? Granted I didn't call my dad a nigger, but if you think there's any solid argument to be made here I'd love to hear it.
I don’t mean that you were literally dreaming I meant that, that part of the story was unbelievable

I don’t mean that you were literally dreaming I meant that, that part of the story was unbelievable
Yeah no shit, what part of it was unbelievable though?