Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sweets vs other foods?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Do you have a sweet tooth? Or do you hate sweets?

Personally I try to eat half sweets half salty at every meal. So I kinda make a tea and dip cake/pastry in my tea, and I also eat something else like potatoes in sauce as the other part of the meal.

Last edited:
what kind of magic is this

Personally I try to eat half sweets half salty at every meal. So I kinda make a tea and dip cake/pastry in my tea, and I also eat something else like potatoes in sauce as the other part of the meal.
I don't hate sweets but I don't have a sweet tooth either. I prefer other foods to candy/pastries.

I ama sucker for outlandish sweets ngl. Salt caramel, licorice whatever.

But overal I prefer non candy like cookies, cake, pudding, fruit bread etc. less sweet.

My latest guilty pleasure are these chewing candies I used to eat in an arcade in the 90s:
71601_fruchtkaramellen.jpg

Tea without sugar, some types with honey though.

Last edited:
I eat so many sweet and suff when I'm stoned

I like it but i try not to eat so much sugar. Kinder Delice, is my favorite choco, do you like it?

My blood is probably Kool-Aid at this point. I have a major sweet tooth.
If I wasn't so preoccupied with online and video games most of the time, I might've been a fat lump of flesh blobbing and oozing out of my seat because I would eat sweets all the time.
Thank goodness for forgetfulness and laziness. And I guess not being much of a fan of eating in general.

I like it but i try not to eat so much sugar. Kinder Delice, is my favorite choco, do you like it?
That german stuff is overpriced. I prefer pastry and I eat too much of it, I'll get diabetes for sure. But I do like stuff like Kinder, at least the knock-off Ukrainian stuff.

Lol I dont brush my teeth+eat sweets so my teeth are not good but yes I do

My blood is probably Kool-Aid at this point. I have a major sweet tooth.
If I wasn't so preoccupied with online and video games most of the time, I might've been a fat lump of flesh blobbing and oozing out of my seat because I would eat sweets all the time.
Thank goodness for forgetfulness and laziness. And I guess not being much of a fan of eating in general.
I have your sweet tooth + chronic boredom and lack of other pleasures which manifests itself in eating way too much. At this rate I do not see a scenario in which I do not get diabetes, that's how much sugar I eat.

I love american style chocolate chip cookies and those things:
210b2d81afccbf0cf8ac1938c9a85a4e

Lol I dont brush my teeth+eat sweets so my teeth are not good but yes I do
I brush them every morning and yet my teeth are horrible. I have like 7 fillings just from sweets alone. And like 2 half-fake front teeth but those are another story, that's from alcoholism.
I love american style chocolate chip cookies and those things:
View attachment 173718
Haven't eaten those in ages but I remember really liking them. The off-brand stuff just doesn't compare, the real deal are the only good ones.

Oh and I love Reeses cookies and Fruit Loops cereal I always buy them when I'm visiting family in US
Reeses PB cups Web

The US has good stuff from what I've seen. If I lived there I'd probably be even fatter than I am now.
Yeah and the stuff is super cheap. The thing I miss the most is Orange Chicken, I love this stuff and there is nowhere to be found in my city, even in asian restaurants that claim to serve it it is something completely different

Yeah and the stuff is super cheap. The thing I miss the most is Orange Chicken, I love this stuff and there is nowhere to be found in my city, even in asian restaurants that claim to serve it it is something completely different
View attachment 173721
That does look pretty good.

Contrary to common belief, it's amazing americans aren't even fatter. They're rich and their food is cheap and tasty as hell, I'd literally be 400 pounds if I lived there.