Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sweet vision of justice

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
West is an evil. im counting on its rivals. I count on nucklear power of Russia, China, and military ingenuity of Islamic world.

I would like to see those arrogant good looking people screaming in terror on ruined streets of western cities dying out of radiation.

I imagine of how survived incels would lynch yesterday masters of the world but today losers for the pure pleasure of it saying " Hi arrogant piece of shit . do you remember how you abused us and moged us feeling safe under protection of your failed regime but now you are under my power".
What a sweet dream what a sweet vision!
We need a nucklear war, ineed.

ni hao 讚美中國
China 1

China is a absolute authoritarian hell hole. Most of your copes would be banned and talking bad about the communist party or foids online would damage your social credit score. Single men in China are even more valueless than Western single men.

China is a absolute authoritarian hell hole. Most of your copes would be banned and talking bad about the communist party or foids online would damage your social credit score. Single men in China are even more valueless than Western single men.
Who said that i plan to live? Incel has nothing to lose but vengeance.

there is no juistice in this world :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: