Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swedish rich chads piss me off

remember: you are not a chad because of a few milimiters of bone in your face and a few centimeters in height

remember: you are not a chad because of a few milimiters of bone in your face and a few centimeters in height
Im 6 foot but my crooked back makes me back to 511

Cool profile picture

Dolph Lundgren is rich, smart and a 10/10. A proof of how unfair and unbalanced genetics can be kek.

Dolph Lundgren is rich, smart and a 10/10. A proof of how unfair and unbalanced genetics can be kek.
LOOKS ARE CORRELATED WITH MENTAL HEALTH AND MOTIVATION TO DO STUFF!

The existing of that fucking guy is suifuel. He's tall, Nordic, literally high IQ (advanced chemistry degree), is a Hollywood action star. The mogging is too painful.

He’s the ideal human top 1% in everything

The existing of that fucking guy is suifuel. He's tall, Nordic, literally high IQ (advanced chemistry degree), is a Hollywood action star. The mogging is too painful.
He got BLACKED and so will his 100% Nordic Aryan daughters, if they're anything like their father.

I hate them too. With their flexing vlogs role-playing celebrities burning money got from their parents.

I hate them too. With their flexing vlogs role-playing celebrities burning money got from their parents.
Agreed, FUCK EM! REEEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Woah, He got blacked, Send me evidence :feelskek: :feelskek:
141159953 1 x

7368191c1501f3a69c36c3a0c20b68f1  grace jones grace omalley

Did they breed aswell? :worryfeels:
Nah he married a Nordic foid when he was middle-aged and had 100% Aryan daughters. Previously the Negress took BWC from a Frenchman and had a mulatto son before she met Lundgren.

Nah he married a Nordic foid when he was middle-aged and had 100% Aryan daughters. Previously the Negress took BWC from a Frenchman and had a mulatto son before she met Lundgren.
lolz