Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Swedish newspaper writing about girls getting raped from their tinder chad-dates

turkcelSWE

turkcelSWE

Banned
-

Obviously you can't understand Swedish, so here is my translation of the article.

Tova, Fia and Anna: "we were raped by our tinder dates"

"The men Fia, Anna and Tova matched with and talked to on tinder were social, charming and nice.

That the dates would end with them being raped was not on the map.

Yet that was exactly what happened.

- I was in shock, says Tova who woke up because he had anal sex with her.

- He filmed and took pictures of the abuse "as a fun thing", says Fia who is actually called something else.

- When I was about to enter the courtroom, his family was standing outside. Everyone stared at me, says Anna who is also called something else.

Since June, more people have been convicted of rape in connection with a tinder date than during the whole of 2019, Expressen's survey shows."

So the Swedish newspaper made a survey that shows that the tinder-rapes since June up to this date this year have been more in comparision to the tinder-rapes during the whole 2019.
, we have a bunch of rapists that easily can get the girls attention. It is sickening to think that we incels could give extremely much love, compassion and security while these good looking rapists have to go way too far because of the fact that they are tired of having common sex.

So the question is how it is fucking possible that rapists can match and get women to bed while we can't barely even get a like.

Gender segregation now

Maybe they should date men that they know (the people who held doors for them) only in public places. Much lower chance of rape. Their oneitis-stricken classmate isn't likely to start raping them in the middle of the diner.

TFW no tinder dates to rape :feelsbadman:

I don't think a chad can rape a girl. Its rape when the rapist is ugly. Maby these bitches want money or something or they have plenty of chads around and they get rid of "rapist" chads bec. of insecurities or social pressure.

What was the sequence of events before she woke up by getting butt fucked? I can't get access to the full article. Obviously something doesn't quite add up.

dn rd but i bet its something about foids want to sue men 4 money

Don’t use tinder then, whores.

chad pumped and dumped. and now the foids claim regret rape to pretend they're not disgusting whores.

If you ever have an actual date (idk what a date is tbh, I only semi-understand it in theory), you are now actually forced to record the foid giving you permission for sex AND EVEN THEN you can be convicted for rape. What stops the foid from saying “teehee he took it too far, I said stop he didn’t?” Oh yeah and don’t forget that by being filed as a sexual offender you lose like up to 70% job offers depending on your education.

Chad doesn't commit = waaaah i was raped

I am against rape, but since I read tgat staristic that half of rape cases are fake, I am warry. Don't you basically need a consent contract anyway? They wanted to reverse the burden of proof iirc or didnt that get implemented?
Chad doesn't commit = waaaah i was raped
Tbh or she feels dirty after fetish play and is lieing to herself.