Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Swedish leftie beheaded

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A Swedish politician who fought for equality and open borders was beheaded in the Congo. [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zaida Catalan was a politician of the Swedish Green Party who believed in open borders.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zaida promoted immigration and supported the rights of migrants.[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She was the leader of Young Green Sweden[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Read more at https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=b5e_1517681415#XaHSkCymop9yD5VI.99[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.livegore.com/660/michael-sharp-and-zaida-catalan-executed-drc[/font]

helsinki approves

@Solitarian_Walker

pretty sure swedes must be the most cucked individuals in the world. wouldn't be suprised if all swedish women go for tyrone now.

Virginp0wers said:
pretty sure swedes must be the most cucked individuals in the world
just check what they did in ww2..........

nausea said:

They did the only logical thing. Why would they join the war which they had zero concern with.

Akarin said:
nausea said:
They did the only logical thing. Why would they join the war which they had zero concern with.
they could have helped finnish indirectly

Virginp0wers said:
pretty sure swedes must be the most cucked individuals in the world. wouldn't be suprised if all swedish women go for tyrone now.

The beta swede will surely lose out to an alpha, masculine immigrant. 
Europe has got to get their shit together, sooner rather than later.

nausea said:
helsinki approves

@Solitarian_Walker

Over here we call them "Svedu pelle", which translates to "Swede clown". I wonder if there's any Swedish users here, their country is truly CUCKED. Thank God ours isn't quite as bad yet.

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
helsinki approves

@Solitarian_Walker

Over here we call them "Svedu pelle", which translates to "Swede clown". I wonder if there's any Swedish users here, their country is truly CUCKED. Thank God ours isn't quite as bad yet.

I have a secret)))

(((Leftist traitors))) deserve all they get. Praise Breivik!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Solitarian_Walker said:
nausea said:
secret about finland
Do tell.
not entirely, let's say I got in contact with some finnish people years ago, strict contact eh

your females are the same as everywhere else

I bet while the blade was already halfway through her stupid antifa neck she was thinking that she deserved it for being white.
Good riddance, that is some excellent schadenfreude.

Good, she more than deserved this.

This made my day. One man’s pain is another’s pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back