Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Swedish girl raped by refugees on livestream

SATANIST

SATANIST

Officer

Van presos por emitir viola jpg 700x0

pretty sure she supports open borders and virtue signals for 'refugees welcome'. nearly all roasties do.
bitch got what was coming to her.

Pretty sure it wasnt rape. I bet she was DTF but as soon as everyone found out and it was public she fucks brownies then she cries rape

I bet she enjoyed it because they were chads. Did they do it for power or for sex?

Check out this one

Bring them more

Sometimes I can only thank the Jews

Instagram live as well lol

That dude with the glasses has hyena teeth. You would never suspect he'd shoot you in the street if you tried to mess with him.

Can't wait until we see Hitler 2.0 in one of these countries.

pretty sure she supports open borders and virtue signals for 'refugees welcome'. nearly all roasties do.

And if she survived, she will even be more determined to fight against the REAL evil: the white male patriarchy whose TV ads and whose 19th century British colonialists are akshually responsible for the rape.

Such an infectious smile

This heavily amuses me. A wise man once said that true enlightenment will only come when that which once made you sad, now makes you glad. I'm glad that this Roastie got Toasted now. Truly this place has turned on a light for me and all other people like me.

That smile. :lul:

Probably fake. Post some proper news articles instead of random pictures with captions.

These ethnics excercized their only option to escapel inceldom

I bet she enjoyed it because they were chads. Did they do it for power or for sex?

Check out this one

Fuuuuaaarrrkk,why can't I do that and get away with it,just be a refugee:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Europe needs more rapefugees, not enough tbh tbh
If she did then I got respect for those goatfuckers

Fuuuuaaarrrkk,why can't I do that and get away with it,just be a refugee:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You don't do it because you think you won't get away with it you don't do it it because you're a faggot

who are you foolin

Lol this is gorgeous; shame they didn’t throttle the Stacy whore when it was over.

these fucking refugees are the literal definition of subhumans lmao

and im not talking about looks. these fucking scum bring an even worse image to muslims

these fucking refugees are the literal definition of subhumans lmao

and im not talking about looks. these fucking scum bring an even worse image to muslims

They are pure animals, which is probably why the fuckfoids love them so much. It's a match made in heaven.

really, no one posted the livestream link yet?

Fucking KEK. That guy with the spectacles face

Why does it look like the females in the chat are supporting them, or is my assumption wrong?

Check out this one

Seems like incelstan. My dream.

This is what they get for 95% of them refusing to dating Middle Easterns.

“You go gurl,teehee”

do you have a source for that, wh*Teboi?
Alright, first of all bitch nigga don't call me white ever again in your life.
Second of all I created a thread on this already, find it.

They're some ugly ass dudes too

damn 7% charge your phone mafucka

You can see them on video here.

You can see them on video here.

They just don't give a single fuck about the well being of their country when they let these savages in with open arms.

No woman who willingly enters a home of men and takes drugs with them is really "raped". I am sure she did not consent to be fucked on camera but she put herself in that situation by being a whore.

In Incelstan refugees will be welcome

>tfw a retarded white woman will never let you into her home because you're too "privileged"

Wtf is even going on in the first pic?

Sweden is progressive, now they need to raise those guys welfare too.

They have a party on their own.
Stupid slut got caught and make a false story.

this just made my day

This is what Breivik fights against, fucking muslims fucking our white women, absolutely disgusting makes my blood boil with hatred I fucking hate them!!! Fuck home to your own country and fuck your own women!!!

its over for europecels. sand niggers are taking over kek

This is what Breivik fights against, fucking muslims fucking our white women, absolutely disgusting makes my blood boil with hatred I fucking hate them!!! Fuck home to your own country and fuck your own women!!!
Breivik was a beast. I realize he wasn't an incel, but his beliefs aligned with what all incels should believe.