Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Swedish 50-year old hag TikToker about to go homeless, mooches off men

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
There's this hag on TikTok who is popular in Scandinavia basically because of how fucked up her life is: @graddrumpan2024

Her situation in short:
- 50-year old fennoswede
- Lost custody of her two kids who now live with the father
- Didn't pay her electricity bill for two years, has been living without electricity since them
- Spends any money she has on wine
- Dresses like a 6-year old girl (disgusting)
- Goes out at night trying to get drinks from men
-Lived at a 70-year old Arab "boyfriend's" house for wine and heat for a while.
-Now her house is being sold by force by authorities because she isn't paying anything
-She says she is getting ready for the Swedish winter as a homeless person but that she can always find guys to take her in if she gets too cold.

Jfl, what a trainwreck of a person. A 50-year old used up slag. Imagine if a guy acted like this, he would die under a bridge in a few months, but because she's a foid, she can just rely on men inviting her in for warmth and wine.

Look her up, you obviously won't be able to understand what she's saying, but her entire being is just a trainwreck.

I've only seen thumbnails of her on youtube but i refuse to watch any video of her. She looks disgusting.

There is always someone to take care of any foid no matter what. Someone will pay her bills and feed her for sure.

She loves alcohol more than anything else and doesnt gives a fuck. Her problems are self inflicted.

I've only seen thumbnails of her on youtube but i refuse to watch any video of her. She looks disgusting.
Yeah, she looks unhygienic and filthy. She also got an STD from some man she fucked and talked about warts and pus in a video.