Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Sweden to pay immigrants up to US$34,000 to go back to home country

giphy.gif

HAHAHAAHAHAHA 34K ONLY????? WHAT A SCAM

They'll take it, then just illegally go back into sweden

Wonder how many will actually take it, Sweden could cut back welfare while they're at it if they want better results

They should be threatened with massacre and genocide if they don't go back. Why are Whites so weak now?

So retarded. Just deport them. Now they'll come just to get the 34k and keep coming back.

- Be shitskin
- Destroy your own country by being extremely curropt, lawless, dumb and without dignity
- Migrate to advanced prosperous country because they were nice enough to let you in
- Spread your posion in host country and try to turn it into your original filth country because law and order is unbearable to you
- Get offered $34k just to get back to your origin country and leave host country alone
- Profit

@Destroyed lonely @wereq

Brb immigrating to sweden

- Be shitskin
- Destroy your own country by being extremely curropt, lawless, dumb and without dignity
- Migrate to advanced prosperous country because they were nice enough to let you in
- Spread your posion in host country and try to turn it into your original filth country because law and order is unbearable to you
- Get offered $34k just to get back to your origin country and leave host country alone
- Profit

@Destroyed lonely @wereq
jfl

Would've taken the deal ngl

the fucks are on a win-win winning spree

take 34k from seden and then pay the coyote to arrive at the us

Ron Unz proposed this idea years ago for the US.

Ron Unz proposed this idea years ago for the US.

Let me go to Sweden and come back tomorrow

Only the smart immigrants will take it, and now you're left with a bunch of 60iq bums and illegals and nothing to show for it

Thats actually good money for syrians, a house in syria is around 20000 also like this can cover bills for a couple of years, but these dumb faggots that give us a bad look are known to be lazy cunts that wont move since they love getting benefits for not even working a little. Lazy radical fucks that give me a bad look

Based Sweden.

How did I not get the tag for this? This site is more broken than a Bethesda game on launch jfl

But yeah Sweden is cucked as shit nowadays, so this is no surprise

It should be "sending them back on boats like how they came"
They should be threatened with massacre and genocide if they don't go back. Why are Whites so weak now?

Based Sweden.
People will exploit this like others said, they'll abuse it & find a way to stay or sneak in

And nah, our money shouldn't be spent this way

People will exploit this like others said, they'll abuse it & find a way to stay or sneak in

And nah, our money shouldn't be spent this way
It's a step in the right direction at the very least.

Sounds like free money to me

Now niggers can just claim it twice a year and live the life of a fucking king along with the other freebies and free white pussy

Feed them to zoo animals (in Zoo Simulator).

brb moving to sweden to earn more than I do now

HAHAHAAHAHAHA 34K ONLY????? WHAT A SCAM
I mean, it's probably a lot in their homeland

although they can probably make that much money easily just by staying in sweden tbh

So retarded. Just deport them. Now they'll come just to get the 34k and keep coming back.
That might be cheaper just to give them money. Deportation is not free.

That might be cheaper just to give them money. Deportation is not free.
It costs as much or more than 34k per? Doubt it, and if so then execute them, because otherwise you're just incentivizing them to come and keep coming back.

It costs as much or more than 34k per? Doubt it, and if so then execute them, because otherwise you're just incentivizing them to come and keep coming back.
You need to:
1. Determine which actual shithole is their country of origin. Good luck with that if they "lost" their passport.
2. Contact shithole-embassy and arrange transfer
3. Pay for flight
4. Provide them with fair trial: judge, lawyer, translators..
5. Guard them in custody all this time.

This shit is expensive.