Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sweden to give returning ISIS fighters housing grants and free driving licences to encourage them to reintegrate into society

Ignas

Ignas

Generalfeldmarschall
★★★★★

ISIS thugs returning home to Sweden are to be given free housing, a driver's license and a range of tax benefits to ease their reintegration into European society.

no reason not to radicalmaxx as an incel. More profitable than ever

bruh moment
Just be isiscel.

ISIS thugs returning home to Sweden are to be given free housing, a driver's license and a range of tax benefits to ease their reintegration into European society.

I would promise them those benefits to get them to come back and then put a bullet straight through their head

It was never over for AllahCels.
How come other Scandinavian countries like Finland, Denmark and Norway don't do this kind of stuff?

What sort of treaty did the UN get Sweden to firm back in the 50s? This is not coincidental

No-ones integrating me into society ngl.

Truck of Peace theory

I hope they all provide them with a loving naturing 9.5/10 blonde jb ayran Stacie.

Mandatory @LastGerman tag

How come other Scandinavian countries like Finland, Denmark and Norway don't do this kind of stuff?
Actually Finland does that shit.. goverment paid hundreds of thousands for flying tickets to get these terrorists back to country with private planes

Normies claim we're a terrorist group, so where's our free shit? :feelshehe:

Finland were the testicles of Sweden, when separated, Sweden lost all its tesosterone.
Map swedish lands

:lul:
Jfl libs are so full of shit.

How does that even work, do they get the license without doing the exam? Like, they just go around not knowing how to drive and if the police stops them they just say "nah fam it's all good I was in the isis"

Everything but pussy.

TFW you realize this is not the onion.

Apparently there are countries more cucked than mine.

In this article you can read :

"ISIS militants have been filmed beheading captured troops and they are also said to have burnt prisoners of war alive and raped young girls."

Swedish people reaction : "hum... I guess we should give these guys free housing and driver's licenses."

Last edited:
I wonder if nations with more attractive females produce greater simps since their men will go to whatever lengths to please these attractive females.

Sweden is such a twink country.

I'm not surprised at all. In my hometown the Swedish church also hides and gives illegal Hazara immigrants a mansion in the woods where they live.

Like, they just go around not knowing how to drive and if the police stops them they just say "nah fam it's all good I was in the isis"

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: