Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sweden is the most cucked country on Earth

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★
I scrolled through Chink Tok for a good hour today and saw about 20 swedish foids with nigger/sandnigger boyfriends. How is it possibile that swedish foids who are the peak aryan specimen date these animals:

What is wrong with these women? And why are swedish cucks even allowing this degeneracy?
Niggers are a living biohazard. Forget covid, monkeypox and all that shit, it will be the niggers who will make whites go extinct

Asian women also
this. White foids don't even race mix that much but white men do race mix a lot with asian foids. they fell for the muh noodlepussy meme.

this. White foids don't even race mix that much but white men do race mix a lot with asian foids. they fell for the muh noodlepussy meme.
At least noodlefoids are high IQ and have white skin. Niggers are 70 IQ at best, literally talking beasts

Also it's white whores' fault if white men race mix because they refuse to fuck them

At least noodlefoids are high IQ and have white skin. Niggers are 70 IQ at best, literally talking beasts
Well nords are giga moggers but they are also emasculated and goyslopmaxxed blame the boomers for raising their kids the wrong way instead of hating on niggers, because niggers are feral beasts no matter how you raise them they'll turn violent and that's what foids like.

Well nords are giga moggers but they are also emasculated and goyslopmaxxed blame the boomers for raising their kids the wrong way instead of hating on niggers, because niggers are feral beasts no matter how you raise them they'll turn violent and that's what foids like.
Whites are fucking pathetic. Niggers are already starving to death in Africa and dying of malaria and other deadly diseases and we are helping them

Tbf being a blonde haired blue eyed aryan in scandanavia/northern europe doesn't do shit since foid's like darker features (specifically meds).

Whites are fucking pathetic. Niggers are already starving to death in Africa and dying of malaria and other deadly diseases and we are helping them
muh reparations muh colonialism

I scrolled through Chink Tok for a good hour today
Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Why do you even watch those videos? You like torturing yourself?

Tbf being a blonde haired blue eyed aryan in scandanavia/northern europe doesn't do shit since foid's like darker features (specifically meds).
Really? Then I will geomaxx to Sweden in a few years after surgerymaxxing and impregnate a swedish aryan goddess (if there will be any left jfl)

Why do you even watch those videos? You like torturing yourself?
Because I deserve an aryan goddess. I'm a genius IQ level white. If some somali 70 IQ guttersnipe nigger can get a swedish foid then why not me???

FnpkEIkakActfjB

If some somali 70 IQ guttersnipe nigger can get a swedish foid then why not me???
Foids don't really care about IQ all that much, they just care about big cock, a robust masculine face and tall height

Foids don't really care about IQ all that much, they just care about big cock, a robust masculine face and tall height
This is so fucking unfair. If my looks were the same level as my IQ then I would be a 6'7" chad with Hernan Drago's face

Their was a study which showed that people with lower iqs had more sexual activity than higher ones

Their was a study which showed that people with lower iqs had more sexual activity than higher ones
Yes and I think @WorthlessSlavicShit or someone else made a thread about this some time ago

Yes and I think @WorthlessSlavicShit or someone else made a thread about this some time ago
I think I had one but I can't find it now.

That said, I found my comment here where I mentioned what I think I made that entire thread about:

And there's also this must-read thread:

Animals dating animals. Why are you surprised?

I scrolled through Chink Tok for a good hour today and saw about 20 swedish foids with nigger/sandnigger boyfriends. How is it possibile that swedish foids who are the peak aryan specimen date these animals:

View attachment 1244916

What is wrong with these women? And why are swedish cucks even allowing this degeneracy?
Niggers are a living biohazard. Forget covid, monkeypox and all that shit, it will be the niggers who will make whites go extinct
Social Democrats and pacifists are the worst thing that ever happened to Scandinavia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back