Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sweden is gone

Lol that is why the only Swedish I knew was a fagg

They are forced to embrace the faggotry, otherwise they will lose their job or get a bad reputation, and getting a bad rep is worse than death for them. They are also vaccinated grains brains so it's no wonder they get brainwashed into this faggotry.

Based Aryan warriors 1488

Average Swedish foid:

Half Arab, Iranian father. There aren't many Iranians there but my point is that they're mostly Arab now.

Grown Man Nom GIF by Deadstream

High IQ, masterrace, yet gonna get destroyed.

:feelskek:

Grown Man Nom GIF by Deadstream

This will be the state of their men in a few years

brutal Chadistan has fallen

JFL :lul: How tf are they gonna survive against zoomalis? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

No wonder malnourished refugees are running riot over there.

Old news nigga sweden has been gone for a long time

Their men are faggots and the foids are getting pumped and dumped by shitskins. Sad to see this happen to the most aryan country on
Good they shouldn't have invaded iraq along with America.

TBh she looks better than average f0id where i live. Would rape her.
I'm not saying they don't look good. Just that they aren't really Swedish anymore.

I'm not saying they don't look good. Just that they aren't really Swedish anymore.
Yeah ik, kinda hard to consider someone of full heritage when theyre mixed. But thats going to be the norm. Scandinavians getting full of illegal aliens so it might happen sooner. And tfw arab niggers get to fuck blond nordics but i get to rott in my room. God doesnt like me :lul:

It’s been over for them… for quite a while now

Faggot country, it should be glassed.