Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Sweaty, you're still too young.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I'm 28 years old but still never got girl despite trying countless times. Oh sweaty, don't worry, you're still thumb sucking toddler, you'll get someone. I hate when holes say this. Every fucking thing has specific time because we're given limited time by nature. We can go to school or university for education in our 50-60s but we still don't do that because it is not the appropriate time. Similarly, having partner in between 15-25 age of your life is the best when you peak whereafter things start to go downhill.

If 15 to 20s is too young, why do you holes not stop looking for partners when in your teen years or early 20s and wait your 30s or 40s to have your first boyfriend? Biological clock is ruthless for everyone especially for low SMV men like incels.
You holes, at least, get plenty of boyfriends when you're all your prime and in fact, a 37 years old roastie can get more partners than a 21 years old guy even outside dating apps. An incel gets nothing in his prime or when he gets old. Stop giving shitty anecdotal examples which are mostly untrue or exaggerated. No common man, after crossing 20s, get anything good, what he get is a woman who doesn't love him but wants him as an option to settle down and that too is only possible if he has moneymaxxed. Just think how hard it is for an incel.

Last edited:
If 15 to 20s is too young, when don't you holes stop find partners when in your teen years or early 20s and wait your 30s or 40s to have your first boyfriend? Biological clock is ruthless for everyone especially low SMV.
You holes, at least, get plenty of boyfriends when you're all your prime.

The kicker is that once foids are past their prime, they use phrases like "I learnt a lot about myself in those years and I'm ready to settle down with a real man". More like your hole has been blown out by chads who never committed and now even they won't touch you.

JFL at the shit they pull on bluepill cucks who eat it up

The kicker is that once foids are past their prime, they use phrases like "I learnt a lot about myself in those years and I'm ready to settle down with a real man". More like your hole has been blown out by chads who never committed and now even they won't touch you.

JFL at the shit they pull on bluepill cucks who eat it up
If the best years of my life was when i was a teen, and i was "in my prime" back then
then i hate to see what my 20s has in store for me

everyone except us has sex

i hate when normies do this
oh no you are pregnant at 22? wow you are too young for a kid you are still a child!
you are 16? wow i think that voting age should be lowered to your age so people like you would vote! you are adults already!

Last edited:
Old enough for the rope

you still got time to betabuxx a nagging used up cunt who'll never love you

you'll be told you're too young when you're 30 too so.....

you still got time to betabuxx a nagging used up cunt who'll never love you
An used up cunt who would reject you quickly if she is made young again.
i hate when normies do this
oh no you are pregnant at 22? wow you are too young for a kid you are still a child!
you are 16? wow i think that voting age should be lowered to your age so people like you would vote! you are adults already!
Normies are assholes. I hate them to core.

You holes, at least, get plenty of boyfriends when you're all your prime and in fact, a 37 years old roastie can get more partners than a 21 years old guy even outside dating apps.
A 21 year old gay guy might get as many men as a 37 year old roastie

A 21 year old gay guy might get as many men as a 37 year old roastie
We're talking of heterosexual males here not fags. Fags have countless options.

It’s “sweety” not

And betabuxx theory is mainly for middle-class white nerds too. What if you're from the trailer park or the ghetto? Statistically you willl never make betabuxx, and foids don't even expect it from the ethnics.

Lol, it's just obvious you're unattractive.

The other day someone on IT was encouraging me and @wizardcel to date a 60 yo.

Those people think someone is a toddler until 18, a child until 30, peak at 30-60, are mature at 60-80 and only old at 80+, it seems.

Those people think someone is a toddler until 18, a child until 30, peak at 30-60, are mature at 60-80 and only old at 80+, it seems.
Funny, a foid of my age who had 6 boyfriends telling me having no partner at this age is usual. Lol :feelskek:

too. young lol and then. too old ahh

Those people are hypocrites. According to them, we're pedos if we want to date a 19-year-old woman. But what's a 60-year-old who's on dating apps looking for guys in their 20s and early 30s? isn't she a pedo? IT is full of contradictions. They think in terms of double standards. If you're a man, they have a clear set of rules that you should follow, and you shouldn't dare deviate from the norm they have established for you. But if you're a woman, you can do whatever you want without any second thoughts to the consequences of your acts. That's how they think on that subreddit.

I won't want a foid when I'm in my 30's, I'll only want revenge.

Those people are hypocrites. According to them, we're pedos if we want to date a 19-year-old woman. But what's a 60-year-old who's on dating apps looking for guys in their 20s and early 30s? isn't she a pedo? IT is full of contradictions. They think in terms of double standards. If you're a man, they have a clear set of rules that you should follow, and you shouldn't dare deviate from the norm they have established for you. But if you're a woman, you can do whatever you want without any second thoughts to the consequences of your acts. That's how they think on that subreddit.
Equality between the sexes is the biggest bullshit ever. No one upholds this.

to think that while he's being told middle school Chad's are already getting their dick sucked by whores

once foids are past their prime, they use phrases like "I learnt a lot about myself in those years and I'm ready to settle down with a real man". More like your hole has been blown out by chads who never committed and now even they won't touch you.
Jfl, so true

Youre only 26,men peak at 47

Kek yeah, and then when you are 50 years old they say "Sweetie, I don't date old men".
Fuck the bitches.

Chads age like fine wine incels were rotten from the beginning

If you're old enough to work you're old enough to have relationships. People were supposed to have sex before they started they got a job.

JFL if they expect us to work hard without even having had a single relationship before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back